Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the vent of a hotel housekeeper

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 399 Replies
8 moms liked this

People, check in is at 4pm, not 11:15, not 1:30 or 2pm.  It is 4pm. Check out is at 12pm so don't show up and expect your room to be ready at 11:15 when our check out isn't until 12pm. Chances are THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM!

If your dog isn't house trained why bring him to  a hotel and let him shit everywhere. Why do people let their dogs shit on the bed, chairs, ect...

People there is a reason why there is 2  ROLLS O TOLIET PAPER IN THE BATHROOM, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIPE YOUR ASS ON THE TOWELS. So why do you wipe your ass on the towel and then just leave it in the middle of the bathroom floor. fucking gross and fucking nasty ass people.

Men if you want to masturbate, fine that is your business but for heaven sakes, use a fucking towel, how in the hell do you get jizz on the damn bed skirt and then you LEAVE IT, WE DO NOT WANT TO CLEAN UP YOU NASTY ASS JIZZ.

OK  VENT OVER!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM
23 moms liked this
What kind of low rent motel are you working at?
LizzieAnnesMom
by β˜†Mrs.Winchesterβ˜† on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM
4 moms liked this
Aww you would love me then. I dont do any of that and i leave a tip :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Have you ever been tipped before?  When we stay in hotels (for over one night) we always leave a tip.  We are staying in a hotel for 20 days in a week and a half.  What would you recommend leaving?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM

It isn't a low rent hotel. The rooms rent for $139 a night

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of low rent motel are you working at?

MythrylHavoc
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Sad to say its not just low rent motels that are like that. I work for Disney in the resorts and I have heard some of the horror stories from the housekeeping staff.

softkitty42
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM

my sister did hotel housekeeping for a year, someone came in with there baby and smeared its shit on the walls and then put the dirty diapers in the wine bucket thingy

Grnyann65
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
28 moms liked this

Note to self: Working in a factory is not so bad, afterall.

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:39 PM
11 moms liked this

People are idiots. 

I leave my room cleaner than I found it, with a neatly piled stack of dirty towels.  I can't help myself.  I was not raised in a barn. 

xixCandyxix
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

When I was a housekeeper my friend Bree and I found a hotel room covered in jizz plus sex costume and dildo boxes in the trash. This was at a marriott that cost $500 a night on some days of the year to stay in.

There was another room where the guy must have walked across the bathroomroom while shaving his pubes they were everywhere.

I spent an hour cleaning spray tan from a bathtub with magic erasers once.

And there was a long term dude that whacked off with shea butter, to the hotel bible, while sitting in the computer chair looking out the window. His bedsheets were always yellow from the shea butter and had to get thrown out. He was infamous.. This same guy weighed like 300+lbs and washed his tighty whities in the shower and hung them on the shower rod with piss and skidmarks still showing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN