Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

special needs pic post

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 238 Replies
3 moms liked this

my 3 yr old was just diagnosed with ehlers danlos syndrome yet she tests in the 88th% on cognitive stuff she also has speech delay and spd  show me your special kiddo

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy_517
Yawn........
Wednesday at 11:56 PM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
15 moms liked this

This is DJ. He's four and a half, and was born 10 weeks early. He has global developmental delays and apraxia. This was taken at the library. He loves the touch screen computer and thinks all screens are touch screen lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nicki.hemingway
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
3 moms liked this

This is AJ.  He is 33 months and has Ataxic Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Global Developmental Delay, Combined Expressive and Receptive Language Delay, and Autism.

taramac
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
He has beautiful eyes! Are they green?

Quoting Christy_517:

This is DJ. He's four and a half, and was born 10 weeks early. He has global developmental delays and apraxia. This was taken at the library. He loves the touch screen computer and thinks all screens are touch screen lol.

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this

this is my Chris. hes 13 and  been dx with seizures,pdd-nos,aggressive behaviour,speech & developmently delay and border line mentally retarded.

alexabimom
by Jessica on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM
4 moms liked this

You have received a Multimedia Message

here's my Abigail :) there isn't a name for what she has but it's a partial trisomy of 1q21.1 to 1q32.2 she's 3 and just started walking
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
7 moms liked this

My daughter Alyssa. She is 3. She started having a lot of sezuries when she was 4 months old. She has very low muscle tone. She can't sit on her own yet, but getting close, she can't feed herself, hold toys for long, she can't talk. She is making amazing progress. She had to get a g tube placed in 2011 for aspirating, but she is now able to eat food by mouth again!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
2 moms liked this

This is my beautiful son , his name is Ian , he is 7 and high functioning autistic

prissypoptart
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM
4 moms liked this

My son Thaddeus. He has autism, spd. And seizure disorder. Hes my world!
iamtryingforme
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Not sure if my daughter is considered special needs. She is considered disabled by the state of Pennsylvania. She has Depression, ADHD, Anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, Autism, PTSD & ODD.

mariesmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i like them all!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)