Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm crazy for being pregnant again.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
With baby number 3. If everyone around me tells me I'm crazy, nutso and have no idea what I'm getting myself into makes me feel if I really am crazy. And if everyone is telling me this then I guess my situation isn't all that great...

My vent I guess.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chakita0912
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Why are people telling you that you are crazy for being pregnant with baby 3?

tifbrown
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Don't let outside opinions dictate how you feel about your life. It's your family, your baby. It is it up for anyone else to judge. Be confident in your life and do the best you can. Prove them all wrong in the long run.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Honestly, I feel a little crazy sometimes knowing I'll have a newborn baby soon. My first son will be 6 in June though, and I don't want the age gap to be any bigger than it already will be. I kinda felt like it was now or never... I do feel overwhelmed and nervous at times, but I know we will be fine after adjusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
We had a "rough start" when my other pregnancies. I was 17 when I got pregnant and my now husband had some "growing up" problems. Now were doing better much much better. That's the only thing I can think of.

Quoting Chakita0912:

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
If having 3 makes you crazy I must be insane being I have 6 .lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Chakita0912
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

If that is the case then they need to stay out of your bussiness. They don't know what goes on in your house. I have 17 also when I got pregnant with my oldest. As long as you feel that he has grown up and is ready to be a daddy to your kids then that is all that matters. You are in your life not them. They haven't walked a mile in your shoes. So, they have no clue.

Quoting Anonymous:

We had a "rough start" when my other pregnancies. I was 17 when I got pregnant and my now husband had some "growing up" problems. Now were doing better much much better. That's the only thing I can think of.

Quoting Chakita0912:

Chakita0912
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

How do you do it? Just curious 

Quoting Mazie0723:

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Maybe it's some stupid perception that anything over 2 kids is just nuts. Some people actually think that way. Whatever. If you're in a good place to have a 3rd kid, then it's not their business or problem.

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM
We take it one day at a time. My house is pretty much chaos from 6:30 am till 8:30pm.lol they all play pretty good together. They are 13,8,7,5,3 (4 next month) and 6 weeks.

Quoting Chakita0912:

How do you do it? Just curious 

Quoting Mazie0723:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM

what is your situation? I got called a bunch of names when I got preggo with baby #2, I even had two older ladies like great grandma aged ladies call me a whore and say I had no business getting pregnant again, my oldest dd was 9 months old at the time and little did they know we planned it that way and we could afford it. People suck these days, so don't let anyone ruin what should be happy times for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)