Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This b**ch hit my car!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

So I was on my lunch break yesterday and I turn well this person makes a U-tun-mind you she's doing like 40 while making a U-turn...girl did NOT yield. 

So she hits me. And not just hits me but she KEEPS GOING. She is driving right on my car while I'm laying on the horn. She finally stops and we get out and talk and she says there is no reason to call the police.

Um no...she wants to just "exchange insurance and go" NOPE. Come to find out she has no insurance! How interesting. 

So since she doesn't have insurance I have to pay 500 bucks to get my front bumper fixed but my insurance company and I will be suing. Not only is it illegal to drive without insurance BUT it was an illegal u-turn so I think this will work out in my favor. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ACDC_fan
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM

get 'em!!!! she deserves to get in big trouble. See, this is why I tend to hate people most days LOL.

Sassy01
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM
ouch! glad you are ok though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Should have gone all ghetto on her ass!
40sandPreg
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Lol! Yeah if she has the money to pay! And once you pay your insurance co. how much lawyer time will they pay to pursue her?
$100 for 30/min of lawyer time is losing them money.
tarakay0417
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Glad you are ok. I hate uninsured motorists.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I was telling my mom about the situation and she said "when the emergancy dispatcher asked if anyone was injured you should have said no but someone might be by the time you get here" lmao. Moms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Lmao! Good one mom (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I was telling my mom about the situation and she said "when the emergancy dispatcher asked if anyone was injured you should have said no but someone might be by the time you get here" lmao. Moms.

Momyplease
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:07 PM
omg stupid girl. sorry hon. glad you allright. what happened to her when the cops showed up?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

It will probably work out in your favor.. but again, she has no insurance.. so good luck actually getting any money.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

LoveTragedyFun
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Like you will get anything from her, if she doesn't have insurance, she doesn't have money or assets.

Sorry this happened to you though. It sucks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)