Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't judge lest thee be judged

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 19 Replies

i hate it when people who don't even know you judge you since i am fat and on welfare and no job i am so pathetic.

i suppose in the eyes of small minded people.

i try to be encouraging and kind but fuck that i hate byatch who can't see others and know that they struggle.

people don't know that i donate to homeless shelters and give food when i can i hate to be selfish and consume consume consume.

i worry to much about others and there outcomes that i fuck myself in the end so who the selfish one now bitches huh

i didn't get pregnant as a teenager and don't support those who do because where are these mom's role models who are suppose to be teaching our kids how to act.

where are the mom's who leave there kids at others house while they go on binges of drinking and being stupid fucking parents

i am not that kind of mom i know where kids are at i kiss them good night every night and know that they are safe and secure even though i am on welfare go fuck yourselves and mind yourselves

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Just do you.. and screw anyone who disagrees....

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

wilesmomma
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Periods are your friend.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Um, what?

waffa
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

like I posted in another thread, the skin is just an outer shell; to judge by anything other than the inner is wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Quoting sarahbsquare:

i hate it when people who don't even know you judge you since i am fat and on welfare and no job i am so pathetic.

i suppose in the eyes of small minded people.

i try to be encouraging and kind but fuck that i hate byatch who can't see others and know that they struggle.

people don't know that i donate to homeless shelters and give food when i can i hate to be selfish and consume consume consume.

i worry to much about others and there outcomes that i fuck myself in the end so who the selfish one now bitches huh

i didn't get pregnant as a teenager and don't support those who do because where are these mom's role models who are suppose to be teaching our kids how to act.

where are the mom's who leave there kids at others house while they go on binges of drinking and being stupid fucking parents

i am not that kind of mom i know where kids are at i kiss them good night every night and know that they are safe and secure even though i am on welfare go fuck yourselves and mind yourselves

How can you be blaming it on the parents and then saying you don't support the kids. If its the parents fault the teen gets pregnant wouldn't you want even more to be supportive of those who did not have a supportive figure in their lives? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:09 PM

So go out and try to get a job, thats all you can do. 

mommaharley
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Hey, eff you too.  I got pregnant as a teenager and have a healthy, happy daughter.  I go to school full time and bring in money of my own; I will have my BA and teaching license soon and will then go on to get my MA.  So, you "don't support" those who get pregnant as teens?  Maybe I don't want to support you either.  You say you don't like those "byatch" (I feel like that should have been plural) but you're just as judgmental.

FL2AK
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM
That sounds like a self esteem issue, not a people judging you issue.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:24 PM

So you don't want to be judged but you "don't support" teen moms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM
So you don't want to be judged, yet it's ok gor you to judge other? Get real
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)