Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh so sick of him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I love him.  I really do, but he acts like the only effing thing that matters is sex.  If I say one thing, he turns it into sex.  I will ask if he is hungry and he will say, "NO.  I'm horny."  It does not matter to him if I am taking care of the kids or in the middle of cleaning, he wants it.  He gets pissed off when I tell him no.  I felt like shit last night.  My head was on fire and I thought I was going to puke.  He literally tried to beg me to have sex with him or give him a blow job.  I kept saying no then he turned it around to  me being the bad guy.  I am not a prude. We have a great sex life.  We have sex at least every other day or every day if we can.  I can't help being sick sometimes.  Hell we will do something and an hour later he has the audacity to tell me I am rationing sex.  He's an asshole.  He's manipulative and I am sick and tired of it.  He is mad at me now.  I went into his office to give him a drink and he said, "Oh goody.  You're here to give me some head."  I told him I was bringing him a cold drink and busy cleaning upstairs.  MInd you, he has not gone without today.  He is moping and saying I don't love him blah blah blah.  Sorry honey.  I am not a mindless teenager anymore.  I am smart enough to know that I don't have to fuck and suck you to show you I love you.  Ugh!!  Sorry just venting.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:03 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)