Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant and needs help being healthy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
What were some things you did while you were pregnant to help you stay on track. I always think I have to eat this instead of this so I can be healthy with my little one, but it's gets so hard I work in fast food and I usually bring my own food but sometimes I get so lost in the rest of the day I start getting off track.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
a5hl3yC
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Bringing your own lunch is a start. I downloaded an app to guide me through it. Just make sure you are getting all of the vitamins you need for starters and speak with your doctor to make sure you are on track.

ashley9603
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I was a health nut before my twin pregnancy..I ran 6 days a week.I had lost 100 pounds prior to getting pregnant.When I got pregnant I hated and couldnt stand healthy food lol....it sucked.Gained 70 pounds by the time I delivered.I seriously cannot give any advice on that.When I was pregnant with my dd(she is 9)I ate pretty well....skinless chicken breasts,whole grains,fruits,veggies etc....however I still gained a massive amount of weight lol....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Do you know what the app what call do you remember I'd love to check it out.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

Bringing your own lunch is a start. I downloaded an app to guide me through it. Just make sure you are getting all of the vitamins you need for starters and speak with your doctor to make sure you are on track.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)