• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fart breath and fat kids.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

That is what I encountered during my trip to Walmart today. First, I went to get my nails done and I kept thinking someone farted because every now and then I would get a wiff of this horrible odor. Then.... I realized it was the guy who was doing my nails. It was his breath. His breath was so bad, I actually had thought it was a nasty fart. Omg. It was disgusting. I felt like I was gonna gag. I am pregnant so I am super sensitive to smells right now anyway and that was just nasty.

THEN..... I finally get done with that, walk out of the nail salon and right in front of customer service there is this ridiculously overweight boy. He had to be AT LEAST 6 or 7 and he was riding in the back of the damn cart. I'm assuming the reason he was riding in the cart was because of his weight. It's not the kid's fault.... but his PARENTS need slapped.

Also, while I was getting my nails done I also got my oil changed. I went to pick up my vehicle, paid, etc. Got out to my van and realized the lady never gave me my keys. So my bladder is about to explode and I waddle my 7 month pregnant ass back in the store to get my keys.

Anyway... that was my trip to Walmart. Awesome.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Sounds like a typical day at Walmart.

cinnamonkiti
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Is it possible the kid had a gland problem?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Ugh... The fart breath. I had a professor in college that had it SO BAD. I refused to ask for help :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Lmao. One of my history teachers in highschool had breath that smelled like rotten tuna. Every... day. And when he would talk to me, he would lean on my desk and get right in my face. Ugh.

Quoting Snapdragon88:

Ugh... The fart breath. I had a professor in college that had it SO BAD. I refused to ask for help :/

nursiepooLPN
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM

klassy

sadiebug1228
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Hahaha sorry u had a bad day at Walmart :( but I laughed!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Gee....if that's the worst thing that happens to you today versus going hungry or sleeping outside in the cold, I guess that's not too bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Please tell me how you think they got tubby in the cart? And out? Maybe their daily mode of excersize!
SWasson
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM

There's a Walmart nail salon?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Yep. There is at mine.

Quoting SWasson:

There's a Walmart nail salon?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)