Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant do this anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I seriously can't take another day of this. I have been battling depression for years and after I had my daughter it came out full force. She 20 months old and I was just diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I'm on medication but it's not helping. I live with my parents, my lazy 21 y/o brother and my daughter and they aren't a very good support system besides my mom and obviously my dd can't help. I feel like another day of this is too much to handle. I know I have a kid to look after but maybe her life would be better without me.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tnkmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Please don't ever give up. My mother was bipolar, an alcoholic, and was borderline schitzophrenic. she committed suicide when I was 15. Nothing is ever that bad. I know it's hard for someone else to tell you this but it's true. I've have more than my fair share of bad luck. I was in a car accident a few years back and now am disabled. I have two small children, one with special needs. Sometimes I feel like I can't take anymore but then realize, things could be so much worse. Find one thing in your life that you do for yourself. Read a book when your child is sleeping, take a walk with your child in a stroller, something to keep your head clear. Tell your doctor your medication isn't working, have it adjusted. I miss my mother everyday. She left behind 4 young children ages 3,7,12,15. It wasn't worth it, even in her state. She was very very sick and didn't get the help she needed. Please pm me if you need to talk. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I feel better now but some days it hits me like a mack truck .. the only thing that helps is exercising. I just hate having depression and bipolar disorder. It's the worst rollercoaster ride I've ever been on.

Quoting Tnkmommy:

Please don't ever give up. My mother was bipolar, an alcoholic, and was borderline schitzophrenic. she committed suicide when I was 15. Nothing is ever that bad. I know it's hard for someone else to tell you this but it's true. I've have more than my fair share of bad luck. I was in a car accident a few years back and now am disabled. I have two small children, one with special needs. Sometimes I feel like I can't take anymore but then realize, things could be so much worse. Find one thing in your life that you do for yourself. Read a book when your child is sleeping, take a walk with your child in a stroller, something to keep your head clear. Tell your doctor your medication isn't working, have it adjusted. I miss my mother everyday. She left behind 4 young children ages 3,7,12,15. It wasn't worth it, even in her state. She was very very sick and didn't get the help she needed. Please pm me if you need to talk. 

Bknotnobody
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:58 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaashley91
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:59 PM
((hugs op))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Thanks ladies .. bipolar disorder can really send you into a bad depression out of nowhere. I absolutely need my doctors to get my meds straightened out bc I'm so over feeling like this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)