Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S**t is about to hit the fan!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Its been 27 years coming and I'm to the point now that I won't stand for it anymore.

My real dad and his wife are coming in tomorrow expecting to see my daughter (mind you they didn't bother to call and ask me or anything).  They haven't see her in almost 2 years.  They also expect to be taking her to lunch alone.  Well not a damn bit of it is going to happen.  My daughter will not be home she will be at her Nana's (my mom) house.  When they show up they will show up to nothing but a letter taped to my front door addressed to them.  I'm sick of their constant lies and broken promises to my daughter.  The woman has had the nerve to badger anyone that knows me asking what I've said about them and when they tell her nothing she goes of in a fit screaming how I'm just a little bitch, that I blame her for splitting my parents up, and that I lie to my daughter saying they don't love her or care about her.  I have never said one single bad thing about them to her.  I have let her form her own opinion.  But after the recent events of questioning everyone I'm to the point I won't stand for the bullshit anymore.  Its over, they are offically cut off!   I know there will be some that will want to bash, but I know I am doing what I need to for me and my daughters happiness.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EAzizM
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
3 moms liked this
You do what is best for your daughter...she is the only one that matter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babybelly25
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM

There is no reason for anyone to bash about this! You have to do what you feel is best in protecting your child. ((hugs)) cause I'm sure it isn't easy!

mommaharley
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I hope all works out for you! My dad hasn't even tried to see me or my daughter since she was about 6 weeks old (she's getting ready to turn 3) and I don't feel like trying. I'm done with him.

im_2_xblessed
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I was going to suggest that you and her not be home....but that's taken care of :) so ignore them and block their numbers from your phones..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM

No bashing from me, I think you need to do whatever is best for your daughter. Your SM sounds insane if she really did all that...no one needs to be around that kind of crazy, especially not a kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I"ve been holding on to the most recent bit of info about the inguistion to everyone she could get ahold of for about a month now just trying to figure out what I want to do about it.  Well I've finally had enough of their crap and I'm cutting it out!

Quoting EAzizM:

You do what is best for your daughter...she is the only one that matter.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Any reason why you don't want to sit down and tell them face to face? Or do you feel the letter is the best way to go?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

No bashing from me. I cut off my family a little over a year ago. Life is much more peaceful and my kids are much better off :-)

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Just curious, but if they haven't called, how do you know they plan on visiting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM

She's done all of that plus more!  When my daughter was 3 weeks old they tried to figure out who her dad was so they could get her taken away so they could get their hands on her.  When my mom and my real dad were divorcing she had him convinced that I wasn't his for the longest.  

Quoting Anonymous:

No bashing from me, I think you need to do whatever is best for your daughter. Your SM sounds insane if she really did all that...no one needs to be around that kind of crazy, especially not a kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)