Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B**ch, you knew he had a kid from day !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
My brother got his hs girlfriend pregnant his senior year. He's a dumb ass. He had a football scholarship to college but gave it up to get a job amd take care of his dd. He and the mom broke up and he married another girl. For five years they took his dd every weekend and she was a good stepmom. Two years ago my brother heard a rumor that his dd mom cheated on him so they did one of those home dna test. His dd is not biologically his. But she was 6/7 at the time. To this day my brother still pays cs for her and gets her on the weekends. But now suddenly his wife has an issue with it and wants him to cut her out of his life. She's 9 now. That would destroy her. I love my sil and we were always really close. But I'm quickly losing respect for her and don't even want to be around her. Would you say something or leave it alone?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Damn that sucks for him.
activitymode
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this
that's horrible. it wouldn't matter in the eyes of the law anyway. that child is his child. his wife is a disgusting person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yikesitsmindy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM
I am a little torn. Yes I think he should be in her life, but I think her bio dad deserves a chance to k ow her too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I would probably leave it alone. If you feel like you need to say something to her it would probably be something like "I understand you're upset because he's taking care of a child that isn't biologically his. However, he has been there since day one and that is his daughter." If sounds like she only has a problem because dd isn't his biologically and finding that out is probably a huge stress for everyone involved. She may feel like this child that isn't his is taking away from their family.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM

I would tell her he has a daughter and if she didn't like it not to let the door hit her on the way out.  It would be different if he wasn't going to stay in her life but he has made that choice by still paying cs and getting her every weekend. And your right a this point it would be very hard on her if he wasn't.

Mackenzie40
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:58 PM

it would depend on how our relationship was now . If it was still okay I might ask her whats going on.

cjsmom1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I disagree. I think the child's mother is horrible for lying to him all these years and having him believe a child is his that isn't. I don't agree with his wife but I can understand why she feels that way.

Quoting activitymode:

that's horrible. it wouldn't matter in the eyes of the law anyway. that child is his child. his wife is a disgusting person.

LovelyCorrupt
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I would tell her thats it isn't her place to make the decision. Family is family, blood or no blood. If he wants to keep being her daddy, it doesn't matter that he isn't the father
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I think that with a child that old it's time to sit her down and tell her the truth. BUT that does not mean he has to stop being her dad.  Anyone can be a father, takes someone special to be a dad. And your brother is a perfect example of a dad.

sucker4myloves
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Good behavior dictates that you don't say anything, but common sense and familial bond demand that you do. We can't always be politically correct, or polite, or mind our own business. That little girl doesn't deserve it and that bitch needs to leave if she's gonna treat that baby different and demand he does as well. And shame on his ex for lying about the baby and ruining his future as far as football goes.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)