Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was told by my sister in laws I shouldn't had any kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

My husband and I was told that I shouldn't got pregnant and had my two daughters because our income is wear we are poor, because we have to have help to pay part of our heat, we have Medicaid because we can't afford to pay for our own health ins, we have food stamps,wic.And I am very very ashamed that I have to ask for help to keeps my kids healthy,warm and fed. I do not regret having my kids even tho they where not planed and before I got pregnant I couldn't afford birth control even when I did I'm allegoric to them, so we used comdoms and they aren't 100% and I married so i can't say no  im not having sex until we are better off with money. I think about it every day I can't get into college because I have a reading disability so I can't make it better for me and my husband works min wage and I did work but now for two years I can't because my health has went den hill and just now drs. Found out what's wrong with me and theirs no cure for it and more movement makes it worse soican not get a job because of it andihave tried to get social serurity and I'm too young they say I'm 29  years old but I'm still fighting it. Ugh

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM

sounds like lack of education is your main problem.

NatalieMH
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Having a reading disability will not prevent you from going to college. You really should look into going to school. Sounds like you will probably qualify for some aid and scholarships.

Look into a community college nearby. Can't hurt to meet with someone and talk about your situation. Wouldn't it feel great to go through school, get a job and tell your sister in law to shove it??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
opinionated07
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
What prevents u from working? That just sounds odd..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I have looked in college and the college told the turtors do not have time for me because I need help in all of subjects, test.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree with your sister in law!  If you can't feed them don't breed them!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

this post hurts my brain :-/

nursiepooLPN
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I call bullshit.

mom2ljh
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to speak with a disabilities advocate at the school. You can go to school. Someone just didn't want to deal with you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have looked in college and the college told the turtors do not have time for me because I need help in all of subjects, test.

NerdyMamaofOne
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
This is trolltastic!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I also have a health problem. I am in te process of erring disability. I was turned down the first time and got a lawyer to fight it. Have you thought about that? We get wic and foodstamps. My son also has Medicaid. My husband works full time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)