Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to KISS my MIL! :D

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
I know that a lot of us are unlucky and we got stuck with the MIL from Hell. That is not the case for me. I am seriously thinking about writing to her and thanking her for raising such an amazing man. My dh bought me a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. I very foolishly took them off and put them in a pocket. Well we did the laundry and I totally forgot that I took those earrings off. They are tiny studs, so dh was lucky to have even spotted one of the earrings wedged into the rubber lip on the dryer. O.0 I started crying, and I feel like shit that I lost one of those earrings. Well, my dh pulled the dryer from the wall and took off the collapsible pipe in the back. Through all of the lint and dust back there, my dh somehow FOUND the other earring! I'm amazed that he found that thing. We spent over an hour looking through all of the clothes and taking part of the dryer apart looking for it. I want to kiss my MIL for making my dh into the wonderful man that he is. He went through a lot of work and effort to find the earring. I kissed him and thanked him for finding it, but I think my MIL deserves a thank you too.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:37 PM

BUMP!

MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM

awww

conweis
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM
3 moms liked this
Good for you
(Joke) He was probably thinking, I am not paying for another pair of earrings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JanineDeer
by Janine on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:39 PM

THAT is so nice to hear.  SOME of us get along with our DILs very well.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:40 PM

That was very sweet of him.  My hsuband has done similar for me.  And I have thanked my mother in law for raising such an amazing man.  (I talk to her at least once a week.  way more than my husband does)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I know right? He had to take a shower after because he got so sweaty. 

Quoting MelanieMans:

awww

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Hahaha. Yeah, I thought about that, but I don't think that's why. They are um.........pricey. So it is not like he can get another pair easily. 

Quoting conweis:

Good for you
(Joke) He was probably thinking, I am not paying for another pair of earrings.

MommyLehr
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Aww that's good! I have an amazing mil too!! I am always thanking her for raising amazing children! All of them not just DH!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I love my MIL. We have always gotten along so well. I'm just always so grateful that I married him and a lot of who he is, is because of his mom. His dad was always so busy when he was a kid, that his mom did everything. 

Quoting JanineDeer:

THAT is so nice to hear.  SOME of us get along with our DILs very well.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)