Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And she wonders why he has No respect (7 year old related)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
I get this werid random text saying

Text: hey dip-shit
Me: who is this?
Text: lil billy dip-shit (my seven year old nephew)
Me: does your mom know your talking to me like that?
Text: so what dip-shit.

Which I called my sister and ask her if she knew what he was saying. I texted him that he shouldn't be speaking to adults like that.
My sister saids he is joking and it's funny and I am over reacting.
What is so funny is he is failing the third grade, smacks his mom (my sister) and cussed out his teacher and she finds it funny and rewards him with a brand new iPod?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:54 PM

And in a few years your sister will be moaning and groaning about how bad her child is.....smdh

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this
She already does..my nephews are beyond spoiled. They have iPods, a new DS since they broke the last one. Also have a x-box360, wii, and a PS3. They play Black OPS. And games that show guts guns, and a my nephew plays a game where he picks up hookers.
They cuss like full grown adults and she finds it funny.
They were all over my dads viewing, they ran into the pastor and said "move" not excuse me.
I DREAD when these seven and four year old hit TEENAGERS!

Quoting Sassy762:

And in a few years your sister will be moaning and groaning about how bad her child is.....smdh

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM

At this rate.......they maybe in juvenile jail....

I almost feel sorry for your sister...almost BUT not quite, lol

Quoting dallascowboys82:

She already does..my nephews are beyond spoiled. They have iPods, a new DS since they broke the last one. Also have a x-box360, wii, and a PS3. They play Black OPS. And games that show guts guns, and a my nephew plays a game where he picks up hookers.
They were all over my dads viewing, they ran into the pastor and said "move" not excuse me.

Quoting Sassy762:

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

waffa
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

criminal in the making, she should start saving for bail now.

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't feel sorry for her at all. When we were up there for my dads viewing, my mom stayed with her. She doesn't correct them, my mom tried to help with homework and my sister told her don't worry about it it's just homework.
My mom had such a headache she checked into a hotel. They are wild. Cussing, fighting, disrespecting..I tried to help. But she saids they have ADHD so it's normal for boys.
Both my kids are not angels but for damn sure don't cuss at adults.

Quoting Sassy762:

At this rate.......they maybe in juvenile jail....

I almost feel sorry for your sister...almost BUT not quite, lol

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Quoting Sassy762:

curious1145
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:15 PM
He's 7 and in 3rd grade??????? At this point in the school year,just about all 3rd graders are 8 or 9. If he stays back,at least he'll be in the right grade for his age! (of course it's terrible to stay back,I'm just saying....) Why is he ahead?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)