• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Italian men.....metrosexual, (sp?) question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I just realized the man I am dating buzzes his leg hair and possibly grooms his eyebrows

lol

I didn't really think about it because its not something noticeable because he has hella full hair, full head of har, full eye brows, but nice shaped, lol  He is half black half Italian

So the italian comes in because I met his dad, and OMG he is so perfectly groomed, lol  idk so I was thinking is this an italian thing, because of the nice full hair?  or is it just a metrosexual thing?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mnmbaby
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
My DF is half Italian, and he just showers every morning and I buzz his hair every couple months. His dad is what I class as "normal" in his grooming habits, too. I'm not sure what metrosexual means (I don't understand it), but I think it just depends on the person.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

One of my exlovers was Sicilian. He had the prettiest hair I'd ever seen on a man or a woman. It was thick and fell to his shoulders in tight shining curls. One day our boss, after getting her hair done asked me how he styled it. When I told her she was pissed as hell and called him an asshole. Lol. All he had to do was shower and wash his hair and then when he got out, he combed it and then shook his head briskly. The hair arranged itself almost like magic. Lol.

He did spend a great deal of time preening with his eyebrows and plucking greys from his beard, though. More than any other man I had lived with. I teased him and called him 'pretty bird' when he did that. :)

MeAndTommyLee
by Angie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM

DH and myself are 100% Italian and we have a whole lot of hair between us -- thrown in 7 kids and we could donate hair for days.  Bathroom time in this house is coveted because the mirror is in there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)