Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being truly honest to yourself...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 525 Replies
2 moms liked this
... do you think you're pretty, ugly or somewhere in between??? Lol..
My honest opinion to myself is uuuhhh ugly... im a 5 on those lazy cleaning days and maybe a 7 hair and make up done . No Im not one of those crazy girls who are pretty but think they are ugly. I can see all my good qualities and the bad ones and so far the bad out weighs the good. Physically Im not too attractive but I guess thats what my personality is for. **Shrugs**
P.s my personality isnt even that great.

Honestly, I wanted to do this post to see how many women actually think they are beautiful and have self confidence. I see my friends (really pretty) always so self conceited and always wondered if its just a front they put up or is there women who actually love themselves. I wouldn't know the feeling Ive always been judge and put in categories since a little girl. I knew there would be women who love themselves and I applaud you. I would love to one day be like that. Also Ive been looking at most avi's and the ones who say are a 2 is a damn lie. Some of you smart ones made me realize that rati yourself is just harming your ego. Thanks ill just consider myself beautiful. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlessedToBeMe
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I think I'm a 6 maybe a 7 on a really good day

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I could use to lose a few pounds after baby's born but I'm not too bad.

Josie_P
by Josie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I think i'm pretty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
It depends on the day. Some days I want a nose job and a boob job. Some days everything is fine.
alleycat_2
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I dont think im pretty.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrientalLily
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:21 PM
I give myself a 6, at best.

No one has ever really said I was pretty, so 6 may be a bit high :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
504bbymami
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
You are not a 5!!! You are straight up at LEAST an 8 and I have very high standards.

And for myself idk it depends on the day. Most of the time I feel like a negative 10 but I have my good days where I would say like a 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kamrynlily07
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Average
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM
3 moms liked this

well I dont think Im miss america or anything super special or even model material but I must be good looking enough because even now I still get hit on and glanced at.... Im 41.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/553865/Are-you-drop-dead-gorgeoushotcuteaverage-or-ugly/

Drop dead gorgeous
  you are gorgeous!!! the boys r all over you  (but just make sure you pick the good ones) and you have the greatest fashion sense and personality! good for you 

This quiz is rigged and crazy as hell, ,lol

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured