Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*VENT* Yes , I am bitter:(

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM
  • 22 Replies
So my exdh cheated on me, all of y'all know that. I have a love/hate sort of thing going on with him. I started dating a "new" guy. Turns out he's a douche too.

So I'm sitting home alone bored out of my mind. Fb time! Well that was a mistake. Today...of ALLLLL motherfucking days, my news feed is swarmed with pics of happy couples friends and relatives) and stupid shared quotes of love. A particular cousin who's getting married in June, posted gazillion pics of her and her "wonderful love of her life".

Yeah, I got jealous and bitter ...ain't gonna lie. I hate being the loser that never seems to get love right. I hate being the fucking joke of the family, the "poor drunk" . I know change lies within me. Its nobody's fault but mine. I lack will power and, I admit, self-esteem. But fuck, seeing all those pics just made me breakdown.
It's like they throw it in my face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
You need a vibrator.
LadySlimm
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:32 PM
I felt that way before I met DH. I hope things get better for you. ((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KawaiiLila
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I'm sure they're not trying to throw it in your face and its just coincidental, but I know how you feel. I've gone a LONG time without even a date and it gets lonely. But it's okay. We don't need men to validate our lives. You have to love you before anyone else can.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hummus
by 👸 hummus👸 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Thank you

Quoting LadySlimm:

I felt that way before I met DH. I hope things get better for you. ((Hugs))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hummus
by 👸 hummus👸 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:35 PM
Thank you. You're right, I need to love myself above all else. But how do I start?

Quoting KawaiiLila:

I'm sure they're not trying to throw it in your face and its just coincidental, but I know how you feel. I've gone a LONG time without even a date and it gets lonely. But it's okay. We don't need men to validate our lives. You have to love you before anyone else can.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Totally agree!  It's been a LONG time since I have dated and I am OK with that.  Being independant is great.  

Quoting KawaiiLila:

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM

They probably posted the stuff to show their happiness NOT to throw it in your face...kwim

(((HUGS)))

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Then work on making yourself better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dstarr347
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I feel your pain. I had let go of someone I loved deeply because he was a cheater. All I can tell you is to stay busy and active so that the bitterness can't take full reign of your heart and mind. Take this time alone to heal and drop the excess emotional baggage accumalated from these past relationships so that when a real man worthy of your love and respect comes along you can love him freely and openly without fear. Those men lied to you because they knew you were a good loving person that they were not worthy of. Stay strong and don't give up.

Best wishes,

Daniellehugs

camo.roo
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Chin up.

Hope you start feeling better about yourself soon, and try to enjoy the single life for a bit. As people say "you must be happy with yourself before you can be truely happy with someone else."
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)