Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The People of Disney World - are annoying

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
  • 106 Replies
4 moms liked this

So, now that I got the trip done and over with, I have to say the Disney Staff were great very polite, kind, nice cheery however the people in the park (customers) are fucking annoying as hell!

Here are things people do that is fucking obnoxious and I demand they please stop doing this shit!

1) Stop ramming your fucking strollers into the back of my feet!

2) Stop thinking because your kids are small and in a stroller you are entitled to park in the designated areas for the handicapped (wheelchair and yes, deaf - interpreters). I swear the interpreters spent a good 15 minutes explaining over and over and over that tiny little spot reserved for the deaf is for the deaf not your kid in the stroller and people were getting PISSY! wtf? Not our problem you showed up lat3e.

3) When the park is busy and the street is crowded and everyone is moving like sardines please for the love of pugs stop - STOPPING in the middle of the fucking walk way to gather up and have a discussion about the park, attraction, this, that! Get the hell out of the way!

4) Stop bitching about the smoking section!!!!! Fur the love of pugs most parks only have three sections for smoking!!! People were bitching because they sat down IN THE FUCKING SMOKING AREA AND BITCHING!!! Pleaase Are you that dumb?

5) Stop cutting off families that have kids or elders in wheel chairs, scooters, or gramma walking with a walker! ITS FUCKING RUDE and they lose the group when you ram your fucking family between them and THEIR FAMILY!

6) Teach your teen boys to stop SPITTING and BLOWING SNOT in public... Seriously I saw this ALOT it was freakin gross.

7) Put your trash in the damn trash can! Seriously they are all over I never once had to hold my trash for longer than five minutes, ever! Stop dumping your food and shit on the ground.

8) You that is petting the squirrel, are you nuts?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Oh and one more thing, those of you that go to disney for your honey moon please stopping the small children off from viewing things by shoving your large adult ass in front of them! Rude much?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the people jamming everyone with the strollers are tired of getting cut off all day so they turn into assholes.  lol

But you have some excellent points.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

waffa
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:01 PM

West coast here and Disneyland isn't any better!

them fm'n strollers ought to be outlawed

thetrollcat
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Oh im sure that happens to them to, my mother was constantly getting cut off and we lost her a few times. People started fussing about the damn balloon we attached on her scooter so we could see where she was... Seriously, people need to be MORE CONSIDERATE stop cutting people off!

Quoting Anonymous:

I think the people jamming everyone with the strollers are tired of getting cut off all day so they turn into assholes.  lol

But you have some excellent points.

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
This sounds like every amusement park I've ever been to.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM

So how's the love child between you and JB?
thetrollcat
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I tripped on a few of them they try cutting you off in line or getting ahead of you and shit then you fall over them then they give you dirty looks! WTF????

Quoting waffa:

West coast here and Disneyland isn't any better!

them fm'n strollers ought to be outlawed

thetrollcat
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

will deliver soon :O

Quoting Anonymous:

So how's the love child between you and JB?

parentalrights1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Fuck people. I fucking hate em. People can suck my balls
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)