Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is going to sound OVERLY desperate... BUT...**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Any of you fine ladies have any SINGLE male friends who is looking for a good woman?

I am sick to death of running big into these men who think they are holier than though, who think they can talk and treat me how they see fit.

I am a damn good woman. I show affection, go out of my way, go over and beyond, I respect, love, and support the man I am with

I give him space when needed; I am not jealous, nor controlling, I am outgoing, and sweet. Laughter is my favorite thing to do, and I am a damn good mother.

I work my butt off, and yet, I get treated like absolute dog crap

I get laughed at for speaking my mind, or communicating my thoughts and concerns.

I also get maucked at for speaking up and saying I would like To go back to church one day

I am just wondering are there any GOOD, respectful, Christian men out there that you may know of looking for a good woman like me? Someone who can APPRECIATE the person I am, and NOT the person they want me to be?

I'm not an ugly woman, that's not my issue.. And NO I will not post a photo.

FYI- I've been single a while, but these are the problems I had in my LAST relationship

NOT a dating website, I get IT, but I need to know WHAT I need to change within myself to make me better

It's hard to find a good man now a days- I don't go to the bars, or clubs, all my friends are married, and or have issues of their own..

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rebecca.n
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Are you opposed to a dating website? If you are...why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM
food?! probably. if you can cook...
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

What is a "food woman??

Quoting Anonymous:

Any of you fine ladies have any SINGLE male friends who is looking for a food woman?

I am sick to death of running big into these men who think they are holier than though, who think they can talk and treat me how they see fit.

I am a damn good woman. I show affection, go out of my way, go over and beyond, I respect, love, and support the man I am with

I give him space when needed; I am not jealous, nor controlling, I am outgoing, and sweet. Laughter is my favorite thing to do, and I am a damn good mother.

I get laughed at for speaking my mind, or communicating my thoughts and concerns.

I also get maucked at for speaking up and saying I would like To go back to church one day

I am just wondering are there any GOOD, respectful, Christian men out there that you may know of looking for a good woman like me? Someone who can APPRECIATE the person I am, and NOT the person they want me to be?

FYI- I've been single a while, but these are the problems I had in my LAST relationship

NOT a dating website, I get IT, but I need to know WHAT I need to change within myself to make me better

It's hard to find a good man now a days- I don't go to the bars, or clubs, all my friends are married, and or have issues of their own..

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

sorcha1945
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Hehehe... a food woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Not necessarily opposed, but I have made one good friend from the dating website.

He has actually turned out to be an amazing friend to me; however, he is not into going to church or anything of the sort, and I already have my two sons whom I would like to be brought up in those surroundings..

I have just also encountered a lot of men are only looking for one thing, and I'm not an easy women like that.. /:

Quoting rebecca.n:

Are you opposed to a dating website? If you are...why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM
Ok, let's act our age ladies, you know what I meant

Quoting Sassy762:

What is a "food woman??

Quoting Anonymous:

Any of you fine ladies have any SINGLE male friends who is looking for a food woman?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Maybe go back to church....I think that's where you will find the support of like-minded people and perhaps someone to date, too!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

IF I knew what you meant I wouldn't have asked..........

Sorry ......I am only psychic on Wednesdays and Fridays, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

What is a "food woman??

Quoting Anonymous:

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:09 PM

where are you?  if you're close to me, i know plenty of single men.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this
How did I let that slip my mind Sassy!! ;)

Quoting Sassy762:

IF I knew what you meant I wouldn't have asked..........

Sorry ......I am only psychic on Wednesdays and Fridays, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

What is a "food woman??

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN