Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fu**ing deadbeat!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My dds father is a piece of shit. Let me give you some history. We were together for two years before I got pregnant with my dd. During my pregnancy he told me being a father isn't his thing. I said fine, I'm independent ( I have a car, an apartment, I work part time, and go to school full time) At the time I had two jobs. A ft and a pt. I worked my ass of to provide for my daughter without pa! Now my daughter is 19 months and he comes to my mother's house drunk claiming he' s a good father and he stayed away because I'm evil. I'm sorry I'm so fucking pissed. He's been gone all of this time and now he trying to claim the father of the year award! Whoo! I needed to get that out lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Oh I sooooo feel you I have a dead beat pos also.. Who refuses to pay child support.. I also have never been on pa I got his rights taken away though.. Fuck him and good for you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh I sooooo feel you I have a dead beat pos also.. Who refuses to pay child support.. I also have never been on pa I got his rights taken away though.. Fuck him and good for you

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM
He had no contact for 3 yrs so I filed for abandonment.. He didn't show or respond so I won..we were together all threw high school then after senior yr I got pregnant he bounced.. Fuck him.. We are better off without him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Amen to that;)

Quoting Anonymous:

He had no contact for 3 yrs so I filed for abandonment.. He didn't show or respond so I won..we were together all threw high school then after senior yr I got pregnant he bounced.. Fuck him.. We are better off without him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Hopefully yours will grow up and be a dad.. I do agree that children do need fathers too.. But not dead beats that show up out of connivance assholes..

Quoting Anonymous:

Amen to that;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Exactly. I would love to give him a chance. It's really a shame because his mother and father are in her life and have been from the beginning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hopefully yours will grow up and be a dad.. I do agree that children do need fathers too.. But not dead beats that show up out of connivance assholes..

Quoting Anonymous:

Amen to that;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Well that's good your baby has his family my ex's family dont have anything to do with mine.. But mines don't know any different.so that's a plus for her..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Good. At least she has a loving mother who won't take anyone's shit. I applaud you. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Well that's good your baby has his family my ex's family dont have anything to do with mine.. But mines don't know any different.so that's a plus for her..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:46 PM

He sounds like it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Whoa! Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

He sounds like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)