Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm tired of feeling lk the bad guy in my family!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Me and my so have been together 3 yrs and he has a ds who I've been watching for a little more then 3 yrs.his ds is the definition of bad kid,he get in trouble at school for fight and not listening and is failing.hes had trouble lk this every yr at school and home! He keeps getting sent to iss and he's only 8 and everytime he get in trouble I have to disapline him bc my so doesn't lk to.so I always look lk the bad guy,I hate that.well today we had a lot of stuff to do that we've had planned for weeks,we had to put a crib together and rearrange our apt to start getting ready for our baby.this took a good amount of time then we have a vehicle for sell so my so had to go show it and what not.when he got home we ate dinner and his ds started asking why he doesn't get to spent time w his dad and why does he always have to do things for me,then my so said idk why she does this! Wtf it's not always my fault,he works almost every weekend we have him and I always get blamed I'm tired of it! How do I fix this problem ?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him to get a sitter for the kid, you quit.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Betty Boop Lets go to the disco.    Betty Jean Newell Smith

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:14 AM
I've tried he makes me feel bad

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Bump
redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like an asshole because it is irking me that you misspelled "like" on purpose multiple times...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Tell him that your done and you will no longer do it, he is his kid so he has to deal with him. You did not push him out and you might be getting a look into what shall happen in the future with your kid on what he expects will happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I'm telling you what you do!You run!!!As far and as fast as you fucking can!!If it is this bad and you're only dating the guy?!!?It will only get worse!!!!And yes,I know from experience.To make matters worse?The kid is now 16 and everything I said would happen 10 years ago,has.And he lives with us!Why?Because his worthless mother "can't handle him".Turns out,Dad doesn't want to either!Nobody wants to hurt his wittle feelings!!WTFE!!!

Anyway,I'm just telling you what I wasn't smart enough to do.Take it or leave it,but it will only get worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:11 AM
It just suck bc he didn't use to be this bad but within the last yr he's gotten so much ,and me and my so have a baby coming in June.some days he's the sweetest kid other hes just unbearable! I love his father so much but the weekend when ds is here all we do if fight. We got pregnant on purpose and I would feel horrible leaving him bc his sons behavior. I just had a talk with him and said he's going to start doing better and doesn't want his ds to influence our son but Idk how we can help his ds change his behavior.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm telling you what you do!You run!!!As far and as fast as you fucking can!!If it is this bad and you're only dating the guy?!!?It will only get worse!!!!And yes,I know from experience.To make matters worse?The kid is now 16 and everything I said would happen 10 years ago,has.And he lives with us!Why?Because his worthless mother "can't handle him".Turns out,Dad doesn't want to either!Nobody wants to hurt his wittle feelings!!WTFE!!!

Anyway,I'm just telling you what I wasn't smart enough to do.Take it or leave it,but it will only get worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM
You don't date men that have kids, that's what you do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:15 AM
So men that have kids should just stay single?

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't date men that have kids, that's what you do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)