Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stain remover?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 6 Replies

ok what is a good carpet cleaner? a stain was in my carpet since i moved in and its pissing me off lol i have tried resolve and no luck.

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
strangeyfine
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Folex!!!! It has always removed all stains I use it for. You can get it usually at safewayI've always found it at Home Depot. It comes in a white bottle with purple lettering.

KaylasMama11
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:03 AM

thank you:)

Quoting strangeyfine:

Folex!!!! It has always removed all stains I use it for. You can get it usually at safewayI've always found it at Home Depot. It comes in a white bottle with purple lettering.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Oxy clean has always worked for me. If you use it make sure it's mixed with hot water. What kind of stain is it?
KaylasMama11
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:07 AM

it looks like someone spilt a drink or somethingnits not huge but i want it it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oxy clean has always worked for me. If you use it make sure it's mixed with hot water. What kind of stain is it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Oxy clean should work then. It got pen out of my couch several times.

Quoting KaylasMama11:

it looks like someone spilt a drink or somethingnits not huge but i want it it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

kiralyn
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I mix vinegar and dawn original dish soap. Then add HOT water to that. Scrub with it and soak it up with paper towel, it works amazingly. My son got a hold of a stick of butter and it left terrible stains in the carpet. That brought it all out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN