Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No kids not married getting FS. people make me sick.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
3 moms liked this
My sil (24) just got FS and my little cousin who is a boy (19) got FS they both aren't married nor do they have kids.

What the hell is wrong with these young people. Get off your lazy butt holes and flipping work. This generation of young lazy people SUCK.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this
My 20 yr old sister is unmarried with no kids and gets fs. She also works and she is a full time college student making all A's. When she graduates, she'll make more than too much to qualify for fs. That's what's it for, temporary help. According to all you santimommies, she is doing it right. Getting an education before kids.
BethanyJ
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Better than they have FS and get through the hard times before they have a huge family to support, making it ten times harder to get of PA.  I'd rather a college student use FS, graduate, and have feasible means to support themselves; it's less cost to the taxpayer and to the system. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Well neither of them work at all nor are they going to school. They are just lazy man.

Quoting Anonymous:

My 20 yr old sister is unmarried with no kids and gets fs. She also works and she is a full time college student making all A's. When she graduates, she'll make more than too much to qualify for fs. That's what's it for, temporary help. According to all you santimommies, she is doing it right. Getting an education before kids.
lifeisajoy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish I made enough-to buy all those food and always hoping bank account don't bounce-no food stamps here-don't qualify-we are rolling in the dough (maybe just generic pillsbury dough)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:32 PM
If they were actually looking for a job ( which they aren't because my mil told me) i would have a different outlook on the situation but instead these losers are smoking weed like crazy.

Quoting BethanyJ:

Better than they have FS and get through the hard times before they have a huge family to support, making it ten times harder to get of PA.  I'd rather a college student use FS, graduate, and have feasible means to support themselves; it's less cost to the taxpayer and to the system. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry, our daughter is going for her master's and has only part-time income. There is no way in hell I would allow her to get FS.  It never even cross my mind. We agreed to support her while she finishes her education, I don't believe it is the citizens of our state's job to do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

At 20 yrs old she shouldn't be getting FS. She should be working when she's not in school to pay for things she wants or needs. That's just BS!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I wish more moms were like you. My mil encouraged her to get FS and the cousin. They are getting over imo.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, our daughter is going for her master's and has only part-time income. There is no way in hell I would allow her to get FS.  It never even cross my mind. We agreed to support her while she finishes her education, I don't believe it is the citizens of our state's job to do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:38 PM
I know a 24 year old boy, who lives at home with his momma, pays for nothing, doesn't work. Just lays around playing guitar.
He not only gets $300 in food stamps he gets $150 cash assistance because he claims to be homeless.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
She does work. It barely covers her needs, even with a roommate. Living on campus costs even more and she'll only get 1 meal a day. The fs are a temporary help and she will pay it back 100 fold when she starts her career.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

At 20 yrs old she shouldn't be getting FS. She should be working when she's not in school to pay for things she wants or needs. That's just BS!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)