Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH HAS BUMPS ON HIS PENIS!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Dh and I have a very good sex life but I will admit that before  he has cheated on me in thepast. I left him for almost a year after ds was born because of cheating. He spent a year trying to get me back so for the sake of our kidsI  took him back and he's been great ever since. BUT this morning I was getting out of he shower and e wanted to have sex. I am on my period so I offered oral. That is when I noticed something- he had small white bumps around ring of the head dh is not circumized. The area where the foreskin is pulled back has a lot of white bumps all the way around it. Ofcourse I got pissed and asked him what the fuck it is. He said I am the only one he has slept with since we have been back together (which I made him get tested before we got back togeher). Anyways, has anyone ever heard of this? Or should I assume he has something? I am going to get tested again tomorrow.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:30 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM

It's yeast !! Go buy him some cream

paganmommy4
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

The first thing to understand that it is quite normal for some men to have small whitish bumps on the shaft of the penis and/or at the base of the penis head. 

"Fordyce's spots" are the small, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. They are common in men of all ages and a normal anatomical variation, meaning they are not a disease and perfectly harmless. 

"Sebaceous prominences" are another variation of small pale or white spots that may appear on the shaft of the penis. They are caused by the hair follicle being close to the surface of the skin. Again, these are perfectly normal and harmless. 

"Hirsuties papillaris genitalis" is another harmless anatomical variation with no malignant potential, this time appearing as small whitish bumps at the underside of the base of the penis head. They tend to be more common in uncircumcised men. Again, there is no need for treatment as there is nothing wrong if you have these bumps. 

However, it is important to keep in mind that various STD's can cause changes to the appearance of your penis. In these cases, or if you are at all worried about something unfamiliar on your penis, it is best to go to a doctor and have it checked out. Just don't freak out at the first sign of a something on your penis, which may in fact be perfectly natural.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_causes_white_bumps_on_the_penis

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Yeast infection?
504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

BUMP

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Cheese? Jam?
paganmommy4
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:32 PM

its not yeast

Quoting Anonymous:

It's yeast !! Go buy him some cream

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM
My exh had them. Normal
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Ew :-\

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM

it could be melecolotis (okay /i know spelled that wrong but google it an it will come up with the right word lol. It is a skin infection that can be cause by sexual intercourse but ican also be from sharing towls ect between more then one person even your own children . so while it can be transmited sexually there is other ways to get it . MY 5 year old had it becase she was in an dout of the hospital so much there for a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)