Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HES GETTING A ROOM TO CHEAT!!! ++UPDATE and my feelings about this.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What he doesn't know is that the girl is my friend who doesn't even live in our state... Caught you mother fucker!!! Were going to have him get the room and shell be a no show and if he tries to come here after making an ass out of himself.. oh man I will let him have it!!!!!! Piece of shit!

to answer a few things. The only reason I won't be in the room is because I know me and I know things will get crazy and I don't want to risk anything because of my kids.
my friend wont be able to go because she is 15 hrs away.
I caught him in lie, kind of like no good proof but I also had that feeling you know?
He just told her he doesn't have a fb but he does and it says he is in a relationship that's why!!

Update. After sleeping on this I'm actually very hurt by what he said to her.
When we started this we knew we would make it seem like she wanted just sex so he could feel like there was no commitment or attachment.
well when she asked why he was single because he is a good looking man, he said he had been single for a while and just looking for a good girl.
the thing is, he has been amazing, I mean really great which isn't unusual for him. But this last week or so he was acting weird. He works over nights and then goes to his aunts farm to help. He always says good morning because I don't see him. Well that stopped completely out of no where. All his txts did. He used to have me send him pics at work and said he missed me.
I also realized he hasn't called me baby, babe, darling, etc in quite a few days. What made me come to this is that he said he got a higher position at work and his first night starting that. He said he called in and went to his aunts. And when I asked him the details of the new position he wouldn't answer. He told my friend what he did, And it was not the promotion position, it's what he has been doing.

When she asked if he was just looking for a fwb too, he said honestly no he wants to settle down but hell have a fwb for the meantime. Settle down?? Really? Settle down!!?? He is settled down. Why would he say that? Why wouldn't he just leave? I asked him if I did something to upset him and he said no that he's just been stressed about his truck motor going unexpectedly. I am very hurt from all this, because I honestly and truly don't know what I did.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Replies (101-101):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Yes' that sounds like a great justification! *eyeroll*

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Sounds like you set him up over one bad week, well played. Maybe you being fucking crazy is why he wants to find someoe else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)