Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My "lesbian" confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think athletic caucasian women with a lot of tattoos are soooooo hottttttt lol 

& i dated a chick back in HS for 3 years, no biggie ;) lmao . 

yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I kissed a girl in high school. The only way I get off is thinking about women is that a bad thing?
Derpy
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM

I`m already done with my 'bisexual' stage when I got out of high school.
Im much into men now lol.
Not that im saying there is anything wrong with gay/lesbians.I totally support their rights. :)

"Life,which you so nobly serve,comes from destructiopn,disorder and choas" -Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM

omg same with me. when df is "down there" i have to think of a female SMH lol iwanna be with a female one last time but i dont wanna cheat ! and i do not wanna 3 sum

Quoting Anonymous:

I kissed a girl in high school. The only way I get off is thinking about women is that a bad thing?

redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

What else should she have said in a post titled "My "lesbian" confession"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, do you have anything else to say besides that? Even in posts that have nothing to do with lesbians you post that.

Quoting wkukid:

I married a woman. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM
I wish I could find a nice girl :-\ I have no idea why I keep dating men when I dont like dick! Lol, where are all you lesbians hanging around??????
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Did you not read my last sentence? That's all she types LOL. Its pretty funny

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

What else should she have said in a post titled "My "lesbian" confession"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, do you have anything else to say besides that? Even in posts that have nothing to do with lesbians you post that.

Quoting wkukid:

I married a woman. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I just like thinking about them. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

omg same with me. when df is "down there" i have to think of a female SMH lol iwanna be with a female one last time but i dont wanna cheat ! and i do not wanna 3 sum

Quoting Anonymous:

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Well, I'm taken, but I mostly hang around the grocery store and my DD's tae kwon do studio when I'm not stuck at home. Oh, and Sam's Club. There's another lesbian mom at DD's dojo as well. Maybe that's the place to go. Sign your kids up for martial arts! Lol. Or you could get a sitter and hit a gay bar that caters to the girls. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I could find a nice girl :-\ I have no idea why I keep dating men when I dont like dick! Lol, where are all you lesbians hanging around??????

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Btw, I agree with you OP. I knew a really hot girl like that when I was 17. Alas, she was too old for me (28). 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:23 PM

well im engaged to a man lol but i loveeeeeee women . i live in one of the most homosexual neighborhoods in nyc lol theres 15 lesbians in my buliding

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN