Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My "lesbian" confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think athletic caucasian women with a lot of tattoos are soooooo hottttttt lol 

& i dated a chick back in HS for 3 years, no biggie ;) lmao . 

yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I'm bisexual. I have been with my husband since I was 15.5, so I haven't been with a woman.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I like big boobs.

Khaleesi
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:29 PM

That happened to a bar near where I live. Are you from Cali?

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

My favorite bar shut down after the owners split up after 20 years together.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Well, I'm taken, but I mostly hang around the grocery store and my DD's tae kwon do studio when I'm not stuck at home. Oh, and Sam's Club. There's another lesbian mom at DD's dojo as well. Maybe that's the place to go. Sign your kids up for martial arts! Lol. Or you could get a sitter and hit a gay bar that caters to the girls. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I could find a nice girl :-\ I have no idea why I keep dating men when I dont like dick! Lol, where are all you lesbians hanging around??????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I love scissoring. Double ended dildos. Hot make out sessions in a girl restroom. Someone remind me again why I married a man?
AustinRonMommy
by Nickhole on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I'm bi and I don't hide it...so I don't guess it's a confession...I also don't broadcast it.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Exactly how I feel!

Quoting Anonymous:

I love scissoring. Double ended dildos. Hot make out sessions in a girl restroom. Someone remind me again why I married a man?
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

There's always the grocery store, lol. An hour is a long way to go, but it could make for a good night out. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol I will tell my 7 month old he's going into martial arts!!! :) Or drive over an hour to get to a gay bar! That does sound like fun! Alcohol + women = Best night of my life!!!!!

Quoting FoxFire363:

Well, I'm taken, but I mostly hang around the grocery store and my DD's tae kwon do studio when I'm not stuck at home. Oh, and Sam's Club. There's another lesbian mom at DD's dojo as well. Maybe that's the place to go. Sign your kids up for martial arts! Lol. Or you could get a sitter and hit a gay bar that caters to the girls. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I could find a nice girl :-\ I have no idea why I keep dating men when I dont like dick! Lol, where are all you lesbians hanging around??????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I'm bi dh knows I had a gf for ten years she passed away recently I'm gutted I still love her even now. I want another gf but I just can't I'm still in love with my girl :-( dh is amazing though he's been my rock through this.
redhead-bedhead
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Nope, Ohio.

Quoting Khaleesi:

That happened to a bar near where I live. Are you from Cali?

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

My favorite bar shut down after the owners split up after 20 years together.

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)