Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My "lesbian" confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think athletic caucasian women with a lot of tattoos are soooooo hottttttt lol 

& i dated a chick back in HS for 3 years, no biggie ;) lmao . 

yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (71-80):
LCG83
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Sigh. I want a girlfriend. =*(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Lol. I joke about the high maintenance part, sort of. Compared to DW I am high maintenance, but compared to most straight women I'm ridiculously low maintenance. That seriously is part of why I'm not too into the super-femme girls, but only part of it. Maybe you like them because you could handle the high maintenance stuff, or maybe it's just because they're super hot, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

I only like the full femme look on certain women. Like take Rose McGowan, she's hot as hell, and really feminine. I can definitely appreciate the hotness in femme women when I see it. But when it comes down to someone to be with, I prefer a butch girl. I don't do "high maintenance" very well. Probably because I'm rather high maintenance myself, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Yeah, I love the butch girls too. Although you don't have to have short hair to be butch. Just sayin.'

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I am bisexual, and if it didnt work out with my husband I would probably actively seek a relationship with a woman. 

I have a thing for the girls who are kind of...well for lack of a better term, butch. I like the girls with short hair, in plain t-shirts and tats....so hot. 

I am all about the lipstick lesbians. Give me a girl in full makeup and heels and I melt. :/

Maybe because I'm a low maintenance girl I go for the high maintenance ones. :)

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Omg this post was about lesbians. And if you don't like whati post please ignore me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Omg, do you have anything else to say besides that? Even in posts that have nothing to do with lesbians you post that.

Quoting wkukid:

I married a woman. 

CutieCrab
by Jen on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM
I dont have a lesbian confession. Although when I was in HS, two girls kissed me. It made me all tingly in side. Hehe :P
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Quoting FoxFire363:

Lol. I joke about the high maintenance part, sort of. Compared to DW I am high maintenance, but compared to most straight women I'm ridiculously low maintenance. That seriously is part of why I'm not too into the super-femme girls, but only part of it. Maybe you like them because you could handle the high maintenance stuff, or maybe it's just because they're super hot, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

I only like the full femme look on certain women. Like take Rose McGowan, she's hot as hell, and really feminine. I can definitely appreciate the hotness in femme women when I see it. But when it comes down to someone to be with, I prefer a butch girl. I don't do "high maintenance" very well. Probably because I'm rather high maintenance myself, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Yeah, I love the butch girls too. Although you don't have to have short hair to be butch. Just sayin.'

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I am bisexual, and if it didnt work out with my husband I would probably actively seek a relationship with a woman. 

I have a thing for the girls who are kind of...well for lack of a better term, butch. I like the girls with short hair, in plain t-shirts and tats....so hot. 

I am all about the lipstick lesbians. Give me a girl in full makeup and heels and I melt. :/

I am fairly low maintenance. I like to wear heels but as far as makeup, I wear mascara and foundation and that's it. My hair is usually in a pony tail. My husband takes more time getting ready than me. Actually, a lot of people always thought my husband was gay because he's so high maintenance but he's definitely straight. So, I think dealing with a high maintenance girl wouldn't be much different. :)
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I don't wear make-up. My hair is in a ponytail lately because although I like it short, I haven't gotten it cut in over a year because I just haven't bothered. I wear heels maybe once a year. My nails are never painted. I file them regularly, though because I like them to look neat and because that is a must for my work. I DO love to get pedicures and I usually get at least one a year as a treat. This is what DW considers high maintenance, lol. I don't know what she would do with a REAL high maintenance girl. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I am fairly low maintenance. I like to wear heels but as far as makeup, I wear mascara and foundation and that's it. My hair is usually in a pony tail. My husband takes more time getting ready than me. Actually, a lot of people always thought my husband was gay because he's so high maintenance but he's definitely straight. So, I think dealing with a high maintenance girl wouldn't be much different. :)

elijahsmama09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Really? Ok maybe I am wrong, but I thought butch meant kind of "boysih" and that implies short hair...no? Id always associated Butch with short "guy" style hair...for example Ellen DeGeneres. Ive never seen a butch with long hair, lol....
Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting elijahsmama09:

28 yr old Mother to one boy, age 4. Married to my best friend of 9 yrs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:54 PM
I've never done anything with another female but dh keeps bringing up the idea of a threesome... Rolls eyes... I don't think I could.
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Um, there plenty of more masculine women with longer hair, lol. Short hair is more common on the butch girls, yes, but it's not like required. My wife is butch, to the point where all she wears are men's clothes, and her hair is long (well, should length). I've also known several other butch women who've had long hair, at least two of which could've been confused for men. The short hair is just what's more common. I mean, it's not like there aren't plenty of manly men with long hair, right?

Quoting elijahsmama09:

Really? Ok maybe I am wrong, but I thought butch meant kind of "boysih" and that implies short hair...no? Id always associated Butch with short "guy" style hair...for example Ellen DeGeneres. Ive never seen a butch with long hair, lol....
Quoting FoxFire363:

Quoting elijahsmama09:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I don't have a "lesbian" confession. Unless you count a woman kissing me on the mouth. I didn't reciprocate and I felt nothing for it. I am not sexually attracted to women.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)