Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My "lesbian" confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I think athletic caucasian women with a lot of tattoos are soooooo hottttttt lol 

& i dated a chick back in HS for 3 years, no biggie ;) lmao . 

yours?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Replies (81-84):
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:02 PM

My only lesbian confession is that I couldn't do it. Ever. The thought of being intimate with a woman in any way is disgusting to me. To be clear, I have no problem with lesbians at all, I just couldn't ever do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I'm bi but I've never done anything more than fool around a little with a woman because it terrifies me. I'm afraid I'll like it more than being with a man. I'm glad I'm in a commited relationship with my male SO because it means I won't have to figure it out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not Lesbian so I don't have any Lesbian confessions. I do confess that I'm extremely curious, but I would never be courageous enough to have sex with another woman. I get nervous thinking about it.

elijahsmama09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok now I can picture it. For some reason my brain just could not process a butch with long hair, I have no idea why, lol. I can today. I think its because I also have a thing for guys who kind of look like chics, lol. I LOVE long hair on men. And butch is much more than a hairstyle, its a whole personality and mannerisms. I get that. I had been working on my now 4 yr olds bday party all weekend. I was tired!! LOL
Quoting FoxFire363:

Um, there plenty of more masculine women with longer hair, lol. Short hair is more common on the butch girls, yes, but it's not like required. My wife is butch, to the point where all she wears are men's clothes, and her hair is long (well, should length). I've also known several other butch women who've had long hair, at least two of which could've been confused for men. The short hair is just what's more common. I mean, it's not like there aren't plenty of manly men with long hair, right?

Quoting elijahsmama09:

Really? Ok maybe I am wrong, but I thought butch meant kind of "boysih" and that implies short hair...no? Id always associated Butch with short "guy" style hair...for example Ellen DeGeneres. Ive never seen a butch with long hair, lol.... In any event...this is my idea of a hot butchy chic:
Quoting FoxFire363:

Yeah, I love the butch girls too. Although you don't have to have short hair to be butch. Just sayin.'

Quoting elijahsmama09:

I am bisexual, and if it didnt work out with my husband I would probably actively seek a relationship with a woman. 

I have a thing for the girls who are kind of...well for lack of a better term, butch. I like the girls with short hair, in plain t-shirts and tats....so hot. 

28 yr old Mother to one boy, age 4. Married to my best friend of 9 yrs.
elijahsmama09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN