Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you let your kid wear this in Public?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Picture message sent from Pinger

It saids " I love my mommy, even though she is a bitch"..
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Replies (491-495):
bellygirl
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:51 PM

OMG, hell no!  How horrible is that.  That just shows how white trash the mother is.  For god sakes, why do some women take pride in being a bitch?  If and when I've ever come into a situation where a person is bragging on their bitchiness, I'm reminded of how ignorant she is.  I"m not sure what it is she's trying to prove or who she's trying to impress; but I'd be embarrassed as hell to be related or married to her.  

BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:00 PM

LMAO that's awesome!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Picture message sent from Pinger

Or this one? I just smh at this

liliem
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I love it! I would totally by that just because I laughed so hard I cried. It makes me feel good. I would show it to close friends and family for sure to make them laugh and enjoy ot the way i did. But I'd keep it away from kids and the public of course!

Quoting jmart18255:

Are they funny? absolutely. would i let my kids wear them? only to my mother in laws house haha. on a side note my nephew has a bib that my brother bought my sister to put on him and it say " This isnt a Bib the fuckers put my cape on backwards again" he has never once worn it but that is my brothers sense of humor

Liyahsmommy2006
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Hell no! What in the word I went to Spencer's and they had a onesie that said "daddy's little swimmers sure can swim" with a cartoon picture of a sperm cell smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diane1223
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM

oh my..lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN