Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your DH/SO pays child support...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How much does he pay weekly?
DH pays $105 weekly, for one child.

I'm just curious how much other people pay...if you don't want to answer or think it's none of my business, feel free to move on :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Wow....some people are so hateful.

Quoting LiliM:

He used to pay 565 a month. It went down when the kid was 9 and DH said hey she really isn't in all day child care anymore. She's never forgiven him.

After that he paid 400 a month. It would have been more over the years but ex didn't want a review since she was hiding income.

Didn't stop her from telling the kid that "your father never ever paid".

I don't think any amount would have helped. Money won't overcome that kind of hate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM

$200/bi-monthly for one child, so $400/month. We live in mid-missouri, so that's high for our area. We're getting it re-evaluated because he no longer goes to day care all day. This amount was figured with that expense when he was 3. She makes twice as much as DH does, so DS has never lost his "standard of living".

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:32 AM
350 per month for one child
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:33 AM
My ex pays 300 a month for his first kid and 350 for our four kids a month.
Brittanyk3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:35 AM
$400 a month for 1 child
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:41 AM
"the kid" .... ? I bet you made her feel so special growing up.

Quoting LiliM:

He used to pay 565 a month. It went down when the kid was 9 and DH said hey she really isn't in all day child care anymore. She's never forgiven him.

After that he paid 400 a month. It would have been more over the years but ex didn't want a review since she was hiding income.

Didn't stop her from telling the kid that "your father never ever paid".

I don't think any amount would have helped. Money won't overcome that kind of hate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:43 AM
86 a week to care for 3 kids is damn near nothing. Well, depending on the custody arrangement of course.

Quoting Anonymous:

In Oregon the smallest amount (unless agreed union by both parties) is $307/month......sooo that's not that small.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow...that's a very little amount!

Quoting kidlover2:

$86 a week for 3 kids
kngarber
by Katie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

$500 a month, and the bitch should die.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Isn't that the purpose of child support? It isn't intended to keep the custodial parent from having to work.

Quoting Anonymous:

luckily he makes really high wages. He's at top pay at his job. He works for the Federal Government. He's been there for over 11 yrs and will be able to retire in about 15 more years. He drives for a living, so he'd never jeopardize his license or his job by not paying CS. I wish this were the case for other men. I was really blessed but I still need to work. I live in a high cost of living area in the East and this will cover only housing or only food, clothes etc, but will leave me with no surplus.

Quoting Anonymous:

Crazy...that's more than I make a week.

Quoting Anonymous:

When our divorce is final, my STBX will be paying approx. $1640 per month for 2 kids at a rate of $409 weekly.

elliem87
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I think he pays like $400/month
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)