Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If your DH/SO pays child support...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How much does he pay weekly?
DH pays $105 weekly, for one child.

I'm just curious how much other people pay...if you don't want to answer or think it's none of my business, feel free to move on :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Replies (41-50):
BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:47 AM

he started paying $88.80/wk in Sept when he was served with court papers (status hearing in Dec, show cause in 2wks) say he would need to pay up or go to jail . . . We got so use to getting nothing that the money he does send goes on the card and sits there . . . I figure when she needs something unexpected we'll have that money . . . he also hasn't seen her since she was 10mo old nor made any attempt to . . . so yeah pretty much a db with an inferiority complex . . .

Quoting jcm28:

Is he paying anything or is he a db?

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

my husband doesn't, but my ex is ordered $1417/month for one child plus $354.25/month in arrears . . . he doesn't pay it which is why we have a court date in 2weeks where he will either have to pay up or go to jail . . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM

my hubby pays 465 a month

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM
i get $867 a month for DS from his dad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM
95 a week and we have 50/50. That is for one kid.
jcm28
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Why do you choose to stay with him?

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

he started paying $88.80/wk in Sept when he was served with court papers (status hearing in Dec, show cause in 2wks) say he would need to pay up or go to jail . . . We got so use to getting nothing that the money he does send goes on the card and sits there . . . I figure when she needs something unexpected we'll have that money . . . he also hasn't seen her since she was 10mo old nor made any attempt to . . . so yeah pretty much a db with an inferiority complex . . .

Quoting jcm28:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

my husband doesn't, but my ex is ordered $1417/month for one child plus $354.25/month in arrears . . . he doesn't pay it which is why we have a court date in 2weeks where he will either have to pay up or go to jail . . .

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

A million dollars a week.

BabyBrooke13
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM
You must have missed where I said not my dh (as in my dh doesn't pay support, his only children are those he has with me), but my ex is ordered to pay (for my oldest dd) . . . trust me the second I realized he was a flake I got the hell out of dodge 3 mon pregnant and not sure how I would do it, but I knew my child deserved a stable family environment and that wasn't him . . .
Quoting jcm28:

Why do you choose to stay with him?

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Quoting jcm28:

Quoting BabyBrooke13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:04 AM
I received $180 a week for two children.
luvmymunchkins3
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM

His court order is 30$ a week and thats from 15yrs ago BM never went and changed it when dh started making more.but he will give sd extra money if she asks but she never does

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:06 AM

He pays $500 monthly which is court ordered and we personally give his daughter an extra $500 a month directly to her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN