Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you work retail-

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Come tell me your craziest stories!!! I need a good laugh.

I work in a bank, and got cussed UP AND DOWN today for printing a cashiers check for someone and taking the carbon paper out of the middle and throwing it away. She called me a thief, told everyone I stole HER carbon paper. Asked me 300 times WHY I threw it away. (Because its useless. I printed your memo for you, there was nothing left to write on it) "But I want to know WHY you thought you could throw away MY carbon paper?!?!"

So please. Cheer me up. Please.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Replies (21-26):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Oh, you'll get plenty lol Good luck ^_^

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Give me time. I just started in retail.

We dance around the living room to classic rock
We play patty-cake with his feet
We're sillier than Spongebob & Patrick
We go together like PB & J
We're mother and son
And we're so cool, we make ice cubes jealous
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Aydans_Mommy
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Lol thanks

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Oh, you'll get plenty lol Good luck ^_^

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Give me time. I just started in retail.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Megara
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Now I am remembering more craziness.  This man once called and asked what sort of petticoats we sold.  He said he was getting costumes for a play and wanted to know how full they were, how many layers of crinoline they had, if they were itchy, how poofy they would make a dress, etc...The second time he called asking more petticoat questions we got suspicous and called other bridal stores in the area.  He had been calling all of them, and we think he had a fetish and was...pleasuring himself...to the descriptions of the petticoats.  He called again and we hung up on him.

I have had two man-brides, and one man was not my customer, but he would come in about once a month and make the first appointment of the day so the store would be empty and just try on dresses.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Wow. Hopefullly he's in jail for trying to hook up with 16 year olds and that's why you haven't seen him in a while. That is creepy.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

When I worked back in the deli a guy was clipping his nails right in front of the hotcase.

Another guy liked to hang around the associate smoking area and take cigarette butts. That guy was creepy. I was on break one night, I was the only one out there smoking and he was there and he kept talking about what he wanted in a girl and saying he found this girl but she's 16 and he thinks that may be a bit too young for him (hes like 40) I haven't seen him around there lately, management kept shooing him away so maybe he finally got the hint.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Oh I still see him in the store, last time he was with a woman around his age (thankfully). He just hasn't been invading our quiet space lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow. Hopefullly he's in jail for trying to hook up with 16 year olds and that's why you haven't seen him in a while. That is creepy.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

When I worked back in the deli a guy was clipping his nails right in front of the hotcase.

Another guy liked to hang around the associate smoking area and take cigarette butts. That guy was creepy. I was on break one night, I was the only one out there smoking and he was there and he kept talking about what he wanted in a girl and saying he found this girl but she's 16 and he thinks that may be a bit too young for him (hes like 40) I haven't seen him around there lately, management kept shooing him away so maybe he finally got the hint.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Megara
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM

For a while I was in charge of prom in our store, and I would take a few dresses and accessories to local high schools and their girls would put on a fashion show.  At one school the girls were so rude that we banned them from ever having a fashion show from us again.  One girl had a fit about the dress I had a assigned her and threw it on the ground and stomped on it.  After they go down the runway, they are supposed to immediately change, but these girls ran around the school and outside in our dresses and shoes.  The shoes were completely torn up from the parking lot and the dresses were filthy, some of them torn.  We had to trash all that merchandise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured