Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This girl at work hates me...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Because the guy she likes likes me. she never dated him, he never made a move with her... So I guess it's my fault she's a crazy bitch with no personality and bad hair? I wouldn't even care except we get paired up all the time and she can't grow up long enough to get through a shift.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM
jealousy is a b*tch for sure. don't let it bother you, she is taking her issues out on someone who doesn't deserve it. It's not your fault!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM
I try not to. I just can't count on her for anything. I would maybe understand if I knew she liked him and then I went after him, but nope.

Quoting Anonymous:

jealousy is a b*tch for sure. don't let it bother you, she is taking her issues out on someone who doesn't deserve it. It's not your fault!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM
yeah, and the worst part ( aside from being hated for an asinine reason) is that you have to deal with it everyday, and she may try to mess with your job...which would be hard to defend yourself from. hope she pulls her head out of her ass and starts acting like an adult. sorry to hear that you have to deal with that :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I try not to. I just can't count on her for anything. I would maybe understand if I knew she liked him and then I went after him, but nope.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)