Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do any of the anons

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Ever change their font for anon posts if they have a special one? I'm speaking color, shape, slant,etc. I feel as though more than once a font gave away a member though they were anon, because the font is unique to them.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VannaMae307
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM
There is an option to change font when you click the box for anonymous. I would say they probably do, I did sometimes when I had my anon button
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Sometimes I reply anon, never made a post in here I think.... but when I'm answering from the computer I usually don't change it. On my iPod (where I cafemom the most) I think it changes it to the basic black?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:22 AM
It's interesting, I don't have a special font type so being mobile wouldn't affect me at all. I'm wondering more for those anon posts without the change, do you think they realize?

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Sometimes I reply anon, never made a post in here I think.... but when I'm answering from the computer I usually don't change it. On my iPod (where I cafemom the most) I think it changes it to the basic black?

ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Maybe. I thought a few times I recognized a poster by font...or MAYBE the poster will change font to imitate another member!! Wouldn't surprise me in here lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It's interesting, I don't have a special font type so being mobile wouldn't affect me at all. I'm wondering more for those anon posts without the change, do you think they realize?

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:24 AM
It automatically changes the font on my phone to plain black.
banana-bear
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:25 AM
I don't know but I can't change fonts on mobile (where I post 90% of the time). If I posted anon, I imagine my default font would stay.
happy41ce
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Some posters have been given up due to this lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I'm posting anon to see how it comes out....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Nope : )
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I do. I always change to this default font.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)