Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did I really just sh** myself?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh :( I am 35 weeks pregnant and I sort of had to shit when I was sitting there talking to DH. (I was waiting until he was done talking, to be polite). He made me laugh really hard and I ended up shitting myself. Haha oh my, I am so embarrassed. He laughed and said it's ok don't be embarrassed and tried to comfort me. I'm crying and laughing..... please let this pregnancy be over soon LOL. (I didn't shit a lot haha, just a little)

:'(    .... :D ...... :'(       < My emotions lol.

Any funny/embarrassing stories about when you we're pregnant? 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

lol. 

I've farted a lot in front of SO with my pregnancies. I pretend that I'm sleeping so he doesn't confront me >.> LOL 

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM

HAHA, this is awesome... I may just have to try this one lol.

Quoting skittlefart:

lol. 

I've farted a lot in front of SO with my pregnancies. I pretend that I'm sleeping so he doesn't confront me >.> LOL 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I was out shopping a few weeks ago and didn't make it to the bathroom. My SO had to go buy me new pants and underwear. It took twenty mins to clean myself up.

mlg1989
Watashi wa anata o aishite Mugiwara Kaizokuban <3
Sunday at 11:49 PM
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:24 AM
OMG!!! I shit myself when i was 35 weeks pregnant tooooooo!! SOOOO WEIRD! Lol we are like shit sisters?
But yeah we were in the car and dh stopped somewhere to grab a job application and he took a LONG time and I felt a gurgle and was like OH NO(and my sister was in the car) and then i sneezed.
It was only a little bit but i felt it come out. mor-ti-fy-ing. LOL i never said a word though and told dh i had to "pee" so we stopped at mcdonalds and i cleaned up. lmao. oh man.
LiDoMama
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I've peed myself so many times during pregnancy, its really depressing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Quoting skittlefart:

lol. 

Shit i do that now. OMG one time I woke myself up farting SO loud and I heard dh cough right afterwards and i was like Dear God please dont let him say anything!!! and i laid perfectly still and pretended i knew nothing. I still wonder to this day if he heard it or not but it was soooo loud i dont know how he couldnt know!
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM

LOL, I've done this before...hell so has SO. I think he's secretly gassing me on purpose for revenge. 

Quoting mlg1989:

Quoting skittlefart:

lol. 

Shit i do that now. OMG one time I woke myself up farting SO loud and I heard dh cough right afterwards and i was like Dear God please dont let him say anything!!! and i laid perfectly still and pretended i knew nothing. I still wonder to this day if he heard it or not but it was soooo loud i dont know how he couldnt know!

photo 5f2805dd-aa52-4d3c-a50d-2836ff551b95_zps90b9113b.jpg
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Quoting skittlefart:

Ah yes. Just be glad he doesnt dutch oven you. Dh did that to me once. I was furious, it stunk so bad. I wanted to barf. He just cackled and held me down the whole time. It was funny(kinda) but really really nasty.
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:31 AM

rolling on floor

HEY, SHIT HAPPENS ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM

When I was maybe 38 weeks pregnant with my daughter, I wasn't feeling very good. I thought my body was just kind of cleaning itself out, preparing for labor, you know....

So, one day, I took a nap. I woke up and felt really wet and warm....my first thought was "yay! my water broke!!"....so, I started to sit up to look.....yeah....liquid poop everywhere. It was AWFUL. Thankfully, I was the only one home at the time, so it was mostly cleaned before my husband got back....it was so embarassing though. 

And, I peed on myself more times than I can even count between the two pregnancies. I had morning sickness with both, and it never failed--as soon as I started to throw up, I'd pee all over the place. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)