Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

very tmi but im worried

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I posted yesterday about being in a very lot of pain. I was told it could be my gallbladder. now tonight i got really bad gas pain. i was going poop just fine. then i started getting worse pain. i went poop a few more times and each time my poop was more diareah like. I just went again and when i cleaned myself it was just yellow mucous. is this normal for diareah? my back don't really hurt anymore i just have severe gas pains.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Replies (11-13):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:04 AM
That's the pain i had lastnight. now its just the boating, gas pains and diareah.

i don't have medical insurance to go to a Dr.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gallbladders do that.

You should really get that checked.

I went four years thinking I had Ibs, taking medicine that never helped, changing my diet, all that.

Only to find out I have gallbladder disease, no stones.

It mimic ibs in a lot of ways, except it's crazy painful.

Now I've switched diets again to remove greasy foods & chocolate. Anytime I feel my gallbladder starting to flair up (you'll learn the feeling, bloated, pain wrapping around under your breast like a belt) I drink some coffee & I'm good to go. The blacker the better.

Go in for a scan or ultrasound. You may have stones or just the disease.

want10more
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:08 AM

i had a gallbladder attack, and i thot i was having heart attack! i guess it can do that. and anyway, bad poop has got to tellya that something is wrong. dr dr dr. go to dr dr dr. i can't think why terrible gas pains and weird poop is normal. if ur worried, and at least very uncomfy, no reason u shouldn't see a dr.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:15 AM
If nothing else go to the er or a walk in.
You need to make sure it's not stones or something else.
Stones could rupture the tube that carries the bile to the stomach & you'd end up septic.
My Dr explained to me that gallbladder disease is basically caused by something else going on in your body. An infection or something not functioning properly. We still can't figure out what mines from.
Either way you should get checked soon. Better safe than sorry, kwim?

Quoting Anonymous:

That's the pain i had lastnight. now its just the boating, gas pains and diareah.

i don't have medical insurance to go to a Dr.

Quoting Anonymous:

Gallbladders do that.

You should really get that checked.

I went four years thinking I had Ibs, taking medicine that never helped, changing my diet, all that.

Only to find out I have gallbladder disease, no stones.

It mimic ibs in a lot of ways, except it's crazy painful.

Now I've switched diets again to remove greasy foods & chocolate. Anytime I feel my gallbladder starting to flair up (you'll learn the feeling, bloated, pain wrapping around under your breast like a belt) I drink some coffee & I'm good to go. The blacker the better.

Go in for a scan or ultrasound. You may have stones or just the disease.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)