Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't freakin sleep, argh!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:32 AM
  • 8 Replies
So, why are you awake on CM right now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MacensMommy228
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Working! Well on break! :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:14 AM

I'm depressed and don't want to admit that I need sleep because I have to do things... like clean and cook. And I'm still pissed at my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Are you secretly me? Did I post already without knowing?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm depressed and don't want to admit that I need sleep because I have to do things... like clean and cook. And I'm still pissed at my husband.

lilpanda
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:18 AM
My husband got a phone call at 3 am and instead of taking it in the other room he sat and talked for an hour in bed. I asked him to go in the other room that I needed sleep.... He said he couldn't.... Not really sure why he couldn't. Then he got off the phone and apologized as and is back asleep while I lay here still awake and slightly pissed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Kids have to get up for school. :-)
SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Kids have to get up for school. :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:22 AM

We should have a pitty party... and find a babysitter. :) I hate being depressed because then I have to deal with my kids and I'm not nice and I hate that which makes me more depressed blah blah blah. My kids are still young and my husband doesn't get the whole concept of having to clean constantly or there is a mess so I'm stuck cleaning all the time (it seems).

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you secretly me? Did I post already without knowing?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I haven't slept in eight days. I have chronic insomnia and take 20 mg of Ambien every night and once a month I de-tox off of it so i don't build-up a tolerance for it. Ambien is the only thing that helps me sleep. I luckily have the most amazing DH that understands that for one whole week I am not able todo anything because I'm so tired. DH and DS will straighten up around the house and DH will pick-up food for us every day so I don't have to cook. I literally do absolutely nothing for a week. I hate insomnia it sucks. Even when I take my Ambien the most I will sleep is four or five hours. So at night I'm always up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)