Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: DH going to jail and I don't feel bad

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
DH threw a pissy fit because I would not lie for him. I told him that I have been aiding him in his mess for far too long. I told him I may never understand what it is to lose a child and mother so close but it is definitely time for him to seek help. So he started running around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to figure out what to do. He decided to go get two of his wisdom teeth pulled that he has been having issues with and they broke into pieces. All I know is that he had to do it on his own and with his own money. He is pissed about that too. Then he wanted me to drive him but I wasn't leaving my patient and I had to be home in time for my kids. He is very upset but it is what it is. His attorney said she would do what she can do but it's no guarantee. Of course he wants to blame me. I told him I'm at fault for allowing him to act like a kid for me to watch over and take care of but his traffic violations are between him and his twin brother.

But his parents did name them the same. I did not understand either. Hey George Foreman did it with his kids and I don't think he has twins.

Thanks to all for the feedback. I am taking it all to heart.

DH has a court case today and now he can't go because he's broke. I'm the only one really working because he takes off whenever he gets even the sniffles. And he was on probation when he got a ticket. They said if he got into anymore trouble with traffic tickets, he's going to jail. Now mind you, he has an identical twin brother that has screwed up my DH name by lying saying that he doesn't have identification on him so he uses my DH's name and social security number when he has a traffic offense. Guess what?! They both have the same names but different middle names. So now DH has decided to lie and say his brother was the one driving. I told him not to do that because God don't like ugly and he ain't to fond of pretty either. He went against what I said and did it anyway. I told him to go to work and stop taking off for every excuse or spending money like he may not need it later. He didn't listen and now he's trying to find another lie to tell his lawyer. He even wanted me to rush him to the hospital like he was having a heart attack or stroke or that his tooth was hurting really bad(it had been but not anymore). Sorry, I believe in karma and reaping what you sow, so I ain't gonna be lying especially for no mess like that. If he goes to jail, as I'm sure he will unless it's by the grace of God, I won't feel bad. I'm tired if having to stay on his heels about what he should and shouldn't do, then cleaning up after him to fix it. I already have my three children(from previous marriage) and that's enough.

Some may feel I'm wrong but I have had it with him being so nonchalant and thinking there are no consequences.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Lol, no he won't.
Why would he?
He can always come home to.this.

Quoting Supervane:

he's such a child, maybe he'll grow up and man up after this fiasco!
my4kids274
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:48 AM

I have no advice.  Wish you luck with this fiasco that you call your life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Op is stuck in fantasy land....she oughta grow up as well...

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, no he won't.
Why would he?
He can always come home to.this.

Quoting Supervane:

he's such a child, maybe he'll grow up and man up after this fiasco!

gigis1
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:49 AM

hope he gets his shit straight

mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Why would you snap...this is the life you chose to live.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah I've had to laugh to in order to keep from snapping but I only drink chamomile and mint tea in the morning.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

You have to admit, its funny as hell over a fresh cup of coffee...LOL

Quoting nikabear:

I smell bs..........it's too damn early for this amount of fuckery......,,.

activitymode
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM
ugh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaBerg85
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:54 AM
That's quite possible and you didn't think maybe I should get some counciling or something?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've already talked to my lawyer a week ago, and I'm getting this marriage annulled.

Now he's never lazy around the house, because he cleans and cooks but things need to be done and I don't make enough for him to make excuses and not work. Crazy thing is, he turned this way after his mom died and daughter died four months apart. Someone said he's depressed.

Quoting Supervane:

I was gonna say the same thing but I didn't only because I find myself posting the same thing over and over cm!

Quoting owl0210:

And you're still with him...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Identical twins with the same name? Were his parents stupid or something? "Come here, Michael! No, not you, your brother." WTF?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Well thanks for the feedback ladies. I have to get ready for work now. Gotta drop off my sick girls to my moms. My 80 year old patient just called for me to bring him some stuff from the store.

All in all, I am telling the truth. Just wish DH would get it together. Hopefully things concerning court will work out but I told him to prepare. He did not. Depression may be an issue. I get lazy sometimes myself but that's what I use the weekend for. CM is probably not the best place for advice but at times you just need to vent. I have done that and I'm on moving on with my day.

And no...I am not a troll. I am just tired.
MOMMYSLOVE13
by ♥♥Brandi♥♥ on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Good he gotten hisself into that mess he can get out of it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN