Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Testosterone

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Does anyone's husband (so, df, etc) have low testosterone? We recently found out that mine does. He had an injection and I just hope this gets better at some point.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Replies (31-33):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:01 AM

43 and his number was 263

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is he? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't care about the sex drive, he can keep it if he wants lol. I just care that he has some man energy and doesn't leave indentations in the sofa when he visits. Maybe instead have some energy and get some of the exercise in he used to, or teach our daughter to ride a bike instead of sleep for days lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is 30. It hasn't affected his sex drive, it's the other symptoms that are getting to him. He can't remember anything, he has a short temper, weight gain, etc. It never would have occurred to us if someone at the gym didn't tell him to have it checked. We now think it's been a problem for years.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is over the road so the doctor thought it best to give him the injection every time he visits and his next home time is April 5th. I don't know if it's a pellet or not we haven't done the first one yet. He just has turned into an old tired man before his time and hope we can put some pep in his step again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too. I'm just looking for help with symptoms and what to expect. Why is he waiting a whole month to have injections? Is it the pellet?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, he starts his monthly injections next month. Anything to help him feel better is fine by me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:03 AM

That's higher than my husbands was. I'm interested to see what his test today shows. As soon as my husband found out his was low he wanted the injection immediately. He took the next day off of work to get it. He hates how he feels. I gave him his injection so now we can do them at home.

Quoting Anonymous:

43 and his number was 263

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is he? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't care about the sex drive, he can keep it if he wants lol. I just care that he has some man energy and doesn't leave indentations in the sofa when he visits. Maybe instead have some energy and get some of the exercise in he used to, or teach our daughter to ride a bike instead of sleep for days lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is 30. It hasn't affected his sex drive, it's the other symptoms that are getting to him. He can't remember anything, he has a short temper, weight gain, etc. It never would have occurred to us if someone at the gym didn't tell him to have it checked. We now think it's been a problem for years.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is over the road so the doctor thought it best to give him the injection every time he visits and his next home time is April 5th. I don't know if it's a pellet or not we haven't done the first one yet. He just has turned into an old tired man before his time and hope we can put some pep in his step again. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too. I'm just looking for help with symptoms and what to expect. Why is he waiting a whole month to have injections? Is it the pellet?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, he starts his monthly injections next month. Anything to help him feel better is fine by me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:43 PM
He is 17 but has had this problem since he was about 10 he is a total dick without it

Quoting Anonymous:

How old is he? Do they affect his mood/behavior?

Quoting Anonymous:

My little brother has to get a *t* shot every month due to a growth on his pituitary gland.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)