Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

this is kind of bad, (sleeping with my almost step brother)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

My mom and his dad have been together since I was 12, he was 10.

his dad moved in with us be we never actually lived together, I moved out before he moved in and he took my room, so it wasn't like we ever bonded on a brother sister level, just a friend level

well now we are sleeping together, texting all the time, going out on dates, it's just....wow

We have family gatherings every holiday and on some weekends, and we just try to act normal but we are more touchy and close and I think soon if not already, people will be catching on.

OMG this is so bad of me

we literally at the last bbq sat on the rocking chair, or swing, and talked for a good hour, never did that before

I am not sure what I want, I kind of just want sex and think he does too 

if our families found out all the blame would be on me, which I don't care too much about

but his dad is very laid but yet vocal and my mom is just a raging maniac so it'd be some shit.

don't know what to do

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Why would it be an issue?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:54 AM

idk, just because his dad is dating my mom, makes it kind of weird i think

Quoting Christy644:

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:56 AM

My cousin married her step brother but in her defense they were together first,parents met through them. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Isn't that how Caitlyn and Tyler from teen mom were.. Their parents dated each other.
JLS2388
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:57 AM

As long as you both are over the age of 18, it is no one's business. You are not biologically related and you weren't raised as brother and sister. I know a guy in high school who ended up marrying his step dad's niece (so his step cousin)

JLS2388
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Their relationship has nothing to do with you

Quoting Anonymous:

idk, just because his dad is dating my mom, makes it kind of weird i think

Quoting Christy644:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:59 AM
I know a girl who was 13 and got caught at school making out with a boy in the old wrestling room. They had a meeting WTH both parents, the boys dad and the girls mom are both single and end up dating. Two months later they are married.

All 10 of their children(she had 4, he had 6) live with them on and off over the years. The boy and girl who were caught making out at school are now sleeping together and even share a room......they are 16 and 17.

Fricken ewww....
bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Eh, I don't think this is that big of a deal. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I did that as a teen. My moms bf had a son my age and we had attraction. We finally decided to stop bc we were 16. If I were in my 20s though it wouldn't bother me.
New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:01 AM
You aren't blood and haven't grown up together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)