Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like to clean? or is it a pain in the a••?

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • 22 Replies
I love to clean i find it fun. Our townhouse isn't big so it only takes me a hour and a half to two hours. Like yesterday day i cleaned the whole house and i dont have anything to do today. Dh does the laundry so thats the only thing i don't do
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I dont mind cleaning, but i hate putting away laundry :( I cant relax in a messy house so i never have a choice of cleaning or not.

nurbabe82
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM

There are parts of the house I like to clean more than others and there are chores I I like to do more than others.

Mdmooch
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
I love to clean. I am a big nerd and I vacuum the carpet a certain way so I can see the lines in it. Laundry is also my least favorite chore.
xanayda
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM
I get in cleaning moods sometimes and will clean like a mad women for a few hours other times i just don't feel like doing it. lol. Laundry is the chore i despise the most.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
Well it depends... I don't like scrubbing the bathroom, but I like vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, and organizing.
NikLvsNick
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I do like to clean but me and the dishes don't get along very well. That is the only thing I hate doing but I manage to get them done eventually....at 1am.

askyourmother
If I get on the zone yes i enjoy it sometimes.
the4mutts
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I LOVE cleaning! Its a hobby to me. Our house's layout is odd, so it gets cluttered very easily. But thats okay, gives me something to do, and means that I was able to get the kids into cleaning at an early age.
Also, I watched some youtube videos, and read tips online, about how to turn cleaning into exercise as well, so I am now getting lots of exercise every day, and have dropped a whole inch total (half inch on each side) off my thighs, and have more tone to my bootay, in just 7 days :D
damionsmama7195
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM

no, i hate cleaning. I mean, i obviously do it because i don;t want my little man living in a germ infested, filthy home, but it sucks.

usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I like to clean, but I don't like cleaning with my youngest around. He makes it a pain in the butt.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN