Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A G-Shot where?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I had no idea this was going on. I have never heard of this until now.

Women are paying upwards of $1000 to get shots in their hoohas for heightened sexual gratification. Like collagen injections in the G-Spot! Of course this was a mans idea. Smh. How do they come up with this stuff?

I admit it, I like a little trash tv. I was watching Big Rich Atlanta and one of the ladies got it done. That needle was enormous. Agh. I googled it and up comes an article in the Huffington Post. The article says it painless and effects can last up to 4 months. No thank you.

I think I'm alright without a shot. Is it that serious that you need a shot to it? Lmao!!

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I'm one of those people who would consider this to get ANY gratification from sex. :-( I can't climax during sex and it totally sucks.
Anonymous
Needles painless??
Anonymous

I would consider it.  It is supposed to make the area more pronounced.  I very rarely have that type of orgasm, like once every other year, so it is appealing to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Omg. I have to say I'm a little shocked by some of the comments. If you are having problems achieving an orgasm then I can see this being appealing. I just thought it was so out there. I have never heard of this procedure until today. I guess I'm out of the loop.

embarrassed

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Ikr? You should have seen the length of that needle. It was easily 3 inches long. :- /

Quoting Anonymous:

Needles painless??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:20 AM

people will do anything. that sounds like it would hurt. i dont have that kind of money to spend on my "spot". lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured