Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wth?! So I guess I am the f@%#ing bad guy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 223 Replies

A while back my ex's fiance and me had an incident. She got pissed at me because I told her she needed to realize that my child had a mother and it wasn't her. That she needed to respect me if she expected the same in return. She's always been the type to push my child to call her mom and tell others (daycare, the school, doctors) that she's the mother. One thing clear I have always been around for my child so people who know us know this is not true and have even told her that she isn't but in her head she's the mom and I need to get out of the picture...yea that's not happening. 

Well during our lil incident she became very upset with what I said and at first refused to hand over my child. Than grabbed my arm to keep me from leaving. When she finally let go of me and handed my child over she became upset that we were leaving. She came at me from behind and punched me in the head. I nearly fell over on my child. It took everything in me at not to beat her ass!!! But honestly I was able to restrain myself especially with my child yelling and freaking out over what was going on. My main priority was getting away from her and phoning the police. While I am on the phone with the police she than tries to take my child from me and run away. My ex grabbed her and dragged her to the car and they left before the police could show up. I went ahead and pressed charges on her without thinking twice about it. 

Right now my ex and her are still together and seem to be struggling with him being on disability. He asked his mother to call me to please consider dropping the charges. I said no that it was not something I was willing to do for many reasons. Well apparently she starts to give me a speech how I need to be forgiving and to think about what's best for my ex. That he can't be stressing and I need to drop them so that way they can get back on their feet. I was in fucking shock like seriously?!!! Who the fuck asks shit like that let alone tries to make you feel like absolute shit over it?! She said that he was sorry but that pressing charges was pointless since it was all my fault to begin with. I should be happy that someone cares for my child enough to want to want to fight me for him. I couldn't believe what the fuck I hearing. I hung up the phone and just wanted to scream. 

Seriously I just don't fucking get things I am always the selfish bitch in these situations. I am always a horrible mother that doesn't deserve my child. This is what I get to hear every time I make them upset. This is not the first incident I have had with her or him. One time she forced herself into my place after my son told her to leave me alone. She said she was going to bash my head in. She fled again before police arrived. They have always thought it was okay to tell my child that I am bitch and don't love him. They have always screamed at me that they want me dead and my son is better off without me. I just fucking hate it!!!!

I mean really am I wrong...am I the bad guy in this? Would you drop the charges if you were me?

angry

*The reason I need to drop the charges according to them is because she is trying to get a better job but needs to have a clean record in order to get that job. So it is my fault that she won't be able to get hired. Therefore I am responsible for their problems.*
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I'm confused how you pressing charges on her for assault has anything to do with him being on disability.

Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:02 PM
6 moms liked this
Stand your ground and do not drop those charges! You are an amazing mother and she sounds like a psychotic! I would literally murder someone who would try to take my children from me or force them to call her mom. Don't give in, she deserves what she is getting and do not let them get to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Sorry I added that at the bottom. She needs to have clean record for a better job since he can't work.
Quoting WifeyC:

I'm confused how you pressing charges on her for assault has anything to do with him being on disability.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:05 PM
8 moms liked this

Then I guess she shouldn't be such a crazy bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry I added that at the bottom. She needs to have clean record for a better job since he can't work.
Quoting WifeyC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM

blank stareconfused

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I am not dropping them. I don't care what they say or do it's not going to happen. Thank you very much! It's nice to hear that after everything they love to say. 

Quoting Tooth_Inspector:

Stand your ground and do not drop those charges! You are an amazing mother and she sounds like a psychotic! I would literally murder someone who would try to take my children from me or force them to call her mom. Don't give in, she deserves what she is getting and do not let them get to you!

Kimmerz_0868
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Do Not Drop the Charges... she should of never put her hands on you or your child... 

LoveTragedyFun
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM
4 moms liked this

Hell no I wouldn't drop the charges. Fuck that bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Lol yes that's true.

Quoting WifeyC:

Then I guess she shouldn't be such a crazy bitch.

norwgnwood
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Fuck that bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)