Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obviously lets keep it going!! Juggalos!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies
I have a question. I was reading the other posts and trying to figure out what exactly a Juggalo is .....or a juggalette? Anyways so what I gather is you dress up as a clown. But is this all the time? Like do you dress like a clown to go to the store or out to dinner? Or is it just at concerts and such. Are any of you moms Juggalos? Post a pic of your clown get up.....(is it any kind of clown or a specific type?)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:16 PM
7 moms liked this

It's an idiot fan of a band called icp (insane clown posse)

They take it way too far.  I ge teens doing it but or even adults dressing up for a concert.  But for a grown adult to identify themselves by their fandom to a band and call themselves a "juggalo" in daily life is just idiocy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM
And how exactly do they affect YOUR life?

Quoting Anonymous:

They take it way too far.  I ge teens doing it but or even adults dressing up for a concert.  But for a grown adult to identify themselves by their fandom to a band and call themselves a "juggalo" in daily life is just idiocy.

EvilAsh
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

It's a nutty fan of insane clown posse and other bands they're associated with. Not all of them dress up like clowns. I was into it in high school and never did make up lol.

EvilAsh
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

It does affect others sometimes though. In my town, they all hang out down town and mess with cars and buildings and stuff. They're a nuisance.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

why does that matter? OP asked a question.  I answered it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Chill. Are you a Juggalo? Do you dress up like a clown?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM
No and no.

Quoting Anonymous:

Chill. Are you a Juggalo? Do you dress up like a clown?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:22 PM

My first BF was one. He wore the shirts all the time, listened to them ALL the time, and had the posters EVERYWHERE. He didn't dress like a clown except on Halloween though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Neighbor, brother in law, nephew, husband, and brother in law.
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Gods, stupid immature shit is what it is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured