Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

army wives

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 13 Replies
Why do they keep killing everyone in this show!? I just now watched the episode from last night and i balled my eyes out. Im going to have to stop watching it if they keep killing everyone :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:40 PM
I was so upset. I really liked her. Maybe she needed to leave the show?
LadySlimm
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I don't think I am going to watch this season. No CJ, no Pamela and Chase, no Roxy and Trevor. Too many main characters are gone

Armadillo79
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I was crying my eyes out too! I think it's about to get stupid, they're bringing in Brook Shields (I cannot STAND her as an actress) and Ashanti and like 2 or 3 more ladies. I think it's going to get stupid, which depresses me cause I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Dee0886
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

i cried. the people they kill off have left the show because of contract issues. You would think they would just send them away, not kill them off all the time lol

Wife to an amazing, loving, and respectful man. Mommy to a handsome man who gets his kicks from making others smile, and a beautiful little girl with an old soul and nurturing spirit. Expecting in May.

ctfirsttimemom
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

wow!!!!  I loved it too.... I didn't know it was still on!  I honestly thought it had ended with the episode where Roxy and Trevor leave.  How could they have that show without them?

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM

The actress Kim Delaney,who played Claudia Joy,is having some problems she needs to deal with in real life and they let her go because of that so she can focus on what she needs to.

Sally Pressman, who plays Roxy, is pregnant in real life which is why her charactor is not going to be on fulltime this year.

BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Even though with all the changes, I'll most likely still watch...it's a show that I love to hate I guess.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Usually they "kill off" a character on a show because that actor/actress is leaving for some reason.    They cant have them just up and disappear for no reason.

With the Gen. Holden still on it..and Emmaline (sp), they couldnt have Claudia Joy just "move away" like Roxy and Pamela did.

valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Ya i figured stuff was going on IRL but i was like OMG. And i thought roxy looked kinda big in the episode but i just figured they did that so she didn't look" unnatural" after having the twins.

Quoting cjsix:

The actress Kim Delaney,who played Claudia Joy,is having some problems she needs to deal with in real life and they let her go because of that so she can focus on what she needs to.

Sally Pressman, who plays Roxy, is pregnant in real life which is why her charactor is not going to be on fulltime this year.

valeriesmom1112
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Ya when i seen the commercials for up coming episodes i was like hmm idk if im going to like this! I think im just a person who likes original characters

Quoting Armadillo79:

I was crying my eyes out too! I think it's about to get stupid, they're bringing in Brook Shields (I cannot STAND her as an actress) and Ashanti and like 2 or 3 more ladies. I think it's going to get stupid, which depresses me cause I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN