Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

so upset im shaking UPDATE ..another update pg 24

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 303 Replies
6 moms liked this

Was out in my yard when I noticed the neighbor arguing with his daughter , something about her attitude , she was crying . He said something like he's had it or whatever , she just stood there. I was about to go in when I saw him haul off and slap her in the face. I can't believe it ! I yelled to him and said his name and told him to calm down . He said some stuff like myob . The girl looked scared and he swore and told her to get her f*** a*** inside. I am so shook HP . I think maybe I should call child services. I still hear some yelling .

Update ; I did call . dad was arrested . Daughters face looked pretty bad . Her mom is home with her now. Both CPS and police came . Also an ambulance but they didn't leave with anyone.

UPDATE , number 2 page 24 in replies.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Yeah how old is the child? I would call to..that probably wasn't the first time either. Then again i would be carefull because he is going to know it was you that called. I wouldn't have said anything to him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:49 PM
I felt like I had to since I was right there. My heart was beating so fast. She's about 16 . I don't believe in corporal punishment never mind slapping a child's face ,very upsetting. Trying to figure out if I should call child protection or police . I am not hearing the yelling any more.

Quoting Sept-babies2:

Yeah how old is the child? I would call to..that probably wasn't the first time either. Then again i would be carefull because he is going to know it was you that called. I wouldn't have said anything to him.
lydias_mommy12
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Call cps. That's definitely abuse, especially if he kept doing it when they went in. They probably won't even do anything though so idk. That happened to me one time and after the cops left my dad grabbed me by my neck and pinned me against the wall. I would still report it that way there is a record in case anything else happens.
Sept-babies2
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Is this guy someone you have known for awhile? Is he someone you would be afraid to piss him off? Is this a first time thing? Have you heard or seen him yell or slap her before. It would depend on all of those things for me personally to call. Where is her mother?

Quoting Anonymous:

I felt like I had to since I was right there. My heart was beating so fast. She's about 16 . I don't believe in corporal punishment never mind slapping a child's face ,very upsetting. Trying to figure out if I should call child protection or police . I am not hearing the yelling any more.

Quoting Sept-babies2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM
YES call!!!!
BeAmour
by Tonya on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:58 PM
4 moms liked this
In that situation, I would have said; "I'll mind my own business but the cops are about to be so far up your ass."
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:59 PM
13 moms liked this

Mind your business she was probably a mouth teenager.

Just because you don't believe in corporal punishment doesn't mean you have to force others to subscribe.

most places a slap in the face is NOT against the law.

JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I would call the police for sure! They can get CPS involved from there. But their response will be more immediate and will be there within minutes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeriAZ
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Screw CPS. Call the cops NOW

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Sounds like my neighbors.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)