Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My First Sexual Experience **Graphic Sexual Content!!** ETA link to registry

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 269 Replies
1 mom liked this
This is the story of my first sexual experience.

It was July 4, 1997. I was 14 years old. My best friend and I decided to walk down to our local grocery store for some fun fourth of July activities. While walking around the store we passed a really cute older boy whom I locked eyes with and continued walking. He was about 6 foot tall, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, athletic build. Turns out he worked there as a part time stocker. We walked by him several more times before he finally said "hi". We stopped to talk to him and it was obvious that we were totally into each other. His name was Shawn, he was 18. I gave him my number, but told him I'd be staying the night at my friends house and gave him her number too (with her permission of course). That night he called me and we talked for hours. He asked me if I'd go on a date with him the next night and I agreed. I called my mom to ask permission and surprisingly she said yes. He asked me to go see the new Batman movie with him and then we'd go to dinner.

The next day he showed up at my house at around 5pm and came in to meet my parents. He was so sweet and polite. I was just giddy. I was still very innocent and naive. When we got to the theater he insisted we sit on the back row. I got nervous thinking I'd be getting my first kiss that night on the back row of that theater.

We had been holding hands, but about midway through the movie he leaned in for a kiss. I just remember thinking about making sure I was doing it right. I guess I was because he started shifting in his seat. I glanced down to see an obvious bulge in his pants. My heart was racing. He grabbed my hand gently and placed it on the bulge. I instinctively grabbed it and rubbed around. His breathing got heavy and he reached down to undo his pants. I had never seen a penis in person before and I got suddenly shy. He grabbed my hand and started stroking his dick with my hand. Once I got into it he took his hand away and reached over to my thigh. I was wearing a skirt that night, so he slid his hand up my thigh and started rubbing on top of my very wet panties. I had never even masturbated before, so this was a new sensation. I started grinding my pussy against his hand begging him to go further. He pushed my panties to the side and slid 2 fingers into my wet pussy. I let out a sigh and rocked back and forth on his hand while still stroking his cock, faster and faster. The feeling of his fingers in me was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. His breathing got heavier and I could see all of his muscles tensing up. He whispered "I'm gonna cum!! Put your mouth on it." so I did and he came all inside my mouth. I swallowed it, not knowing what else to do. He continued fingering me until I suddenly felt this rush of tingling sensations come over me. I had to bite my lip so I didn't scream out, then I felt a release. It was almost an out of body experience. He pulled his fingers out, licked them off and kissed me one more time. I don't remember anything after that point. I was on cloud 9.

Shawn and I dated for 3 months until I wound up breaking up with him because I found out that he had 6 counts of child molestation pending and was due to go to trial and face jail time. To this day I have mixed feelings about that night. It was one of the best physical experiences of my life, but I also feel dirty and used for falling into his trap. Regardless, that was my first sexual experience.

Please share yours or just your thoughts on mine :)

**ETA**
Since I'm being accused of being a troll, a guy and a pervert I wanted to add a link to his registry. I'm mobile, so don't know how well this is going to work, but I'll give it a shot.
OK it didn't work, but I figured out that if you Google "Shawn Christopher Roberts Texas" it brings you straight to him :)
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kameronsmommy08
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Oh wow,no words. Did he end up in jail?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Wow I'm speechless.

I was 15 we were upstairs in his room and had sex lol. His mom was downstairs. Don't regret it to this day we are friends. He had a gorgeous fiancé and baby girl!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:44 PM
hmmm
Pumpkinri
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Oh my O.o

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow. No words. I was 17, we had been dating a few mos and were fooling around and one thing led to another.....9 years later nd were still together married almost a yr.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Ok..
Lalalie
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:48 PM
9 moms liked this

I'm not so surprised he had counts of child molestation against him... You were a child.

And I find it hard to believe that however polite he was your parents allowed you to go with him knowing that you were 14, and he was 18.

jedwards2009
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Wow... I don't blame you for being used. Why on earth would your parents let you go on a date with an 18 yr old? :(

I was 12 or 13 I think. We were with a big group of friends and went to the park and cralwed inside a tube and fooled around. It was awkward lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I was 16 in a crawl space at my friends house. He was 19 and also a virgin but we never dated, just liked each other.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN