Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

buy your sanitary products if you need him to?  Mine does without hesitation. I think sometimes I purposefully forget to buy them because when he gets em, he buys the HUGE economy/variety pack that costs much more than what I spend at one time on them. He doesn't ever feel the need to put anything else on the counter to "disguise" what he's buying. He'll just lay that big 'ol box of tampons down!  I love it....how bout you ladies?

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Replies (61-70):
Sasha-
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Had the same thing happen,  he went back and got the right ones and some chocolate!

Quoting bugsmama149:

Haha, I remember sending an ex-boyfriend to the store to get me tampons. I was having a veryheavy period. I couldn't even get up and walk across the room because I didn't have anything to plug me up. He came back with the teeniest, tiniest little panty liners ever made.  I couldn't believe it. Really????

Quoting Sasha-:

Mine will but I have to tell him EXACTY what to get, he was under the impression they were all the same

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Yeah my DF has absolutly no problem with it, but my son's dad did like wtf? Do u think everybody's gonna be like "OMG, that guy's buying tampons to shove up his ass!" like really? That's stupid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM

the only time my dh has is when i was having a miscarriage and couldn't really go to the store because of the bleeding.

Brittanyk3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM
he will but he doesnt like it!
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bugsmama149
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Reuseable toilet paper?? Oh my God!! Lol, no I don't think I'd be down for that either! 

Quoting brebugmom91:

Yeah I used to be apart of a cloth diapering group, and like all of them used them. People also use "family cloth", reusable toilet paper. Not for me lol. 

Quoting bugsmama149:

Huh, I've never even heard of those.

Quoting brebugmom91:

Reusable pads. 

Quoting bugsmama149:

Never heard of mama cloth, what is it?

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

He would, but I use mama cloth so it's not an issue.

bcoll
by Brandi on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Mine is fine with it as well :)

MommyKir
by Kay on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

My Dh will without question, but i hate sending him or he comes back with  huge box of super plus tampons when i use regular and no larger. his theory "Well then you dont need as many, so here's enough for like 6 months".... sigh men logic lol smh

mom4awesomekids
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Yes
HisAngel91
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. My husband went to the store with my brother and they played football through the store with mine
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)