Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you consider these pics "slutty" and "inappropriate"?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are they slutty?

Options:

Yes

No

Other (bc there's always other)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 482

View Results

My friend wanted me to post these here bc she needs an honest unbiased opinion. I snapped this pic and the 2 more in replies last night when we were out and sent them to her. She loved them and posted them to her fb. Her mom blew up her phone (and fb) all night about how inappropriate those pics are, how slutty she looks, how it looks like he just wants in her pants etc. her sister commented "I've been in a commited relationship for 2 years and have never posted disgusting sex pics".

Idk if its our age (mid 20's) but neither of us see anything "wrong" with these pics. It's not like they are crawling all over each other etc. to me, it's clear they are in the puppy love stage and just plain happy. And cute lol.

So she needs your honest opinion. She wants to know if she's just blind to it or if she needs to apologize to her mom and take the pics down or stand her ground.

So CM, what says you?

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
audreesmama
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I don't know if I would consider them slutty, but I think they are inappropriate. I wouldn't have posted them, that's for sure. I don't mind the whole "look into each other's eyes" and all that jazz, but you don't need to have magnets in your crotches when you do it. It looks like they're joined at the...not hips. I'm in my late 20's.

.betty.white.
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Super cute :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleta775

I don't think it is slutty. 

brebugmom91

Not slutty, but I wouldn't post them. I have a thing about PDA. 

pdxmum
by Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I am 50 with DD16 and DD18.  Would I advise DD16 to reconsider posting something similar with her and her boyfriend?  Yes.

If DD18, my college freshman posted similar pics I would think it was adorable. 

catrig
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I think they are adorable.  The pics don't look slutty.  They look sweet!

DylansMommyXo
by Daggy on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Not at all!! I think the pics are sweet. They sound bitter! 

SLMitchell
1 mom liked this

They made me smile.  In my opinion, they just look like a couple who is happy and in love.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:29 PM
There is one "ass grabbing" pic, but it's totally obvious that they are goofing around (by that time they noticed the camera and mugged for it) but that one was not posted to fb.

Quoting thetrollcat:

well that depends the picture itself is fine but if you are rubbing and making out and grabbing and shit then ya

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
favi_donnie22
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Don't see nothing wrong, seen worst younger girls on fb , plus she is in mid.20 and not a sex picture
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN